Level 1

In the fading light of the setting sun, as day turned to night, the radiant ball of fire in the sky seemed to surrender its brilliance to someone who needed a chance to shine. It didn't mourn the end of today; instead, it promised to return tomorrow with even greater brightness, just like the spirit of the evening's event.

This grand business party was a symbol of sophistication, a gathering of distinguished individuals who eagerly awaited the announcement of a significant post: the President of the South Indian Businessman Association. All eyes in the room were searching for one person in particular, the one they had placed their hopes in: Sakthi.

Sakthi, a name that means "power," was a figure of immense respect and, to some, fear. Yet, as the evening unfolded, Sakthi was conspicuously absent from the stage.

Suddenly, a man in his early thirties stepped forward and introduced himself,

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am here on behalf of Sakthi's absence. Sakthi had to attend to an emergency, and I am Dr. Nithin Srinivas."

Sakthi, the embodiment of power, was known and feared by many. As the other nominees gave their speeches and the digital voting commenced, the absence of Sakthi was palpable, leaving the audience eager for their return.

Meanwhile, Dr. Nithin stood on the stage with a two-year-old girl in his arms. Two men in suits approached him, one in his late fifties and the other in his late twenties.

"Hi, Nithin, how are you? And where is Sakthi?" inquired the older man.

"Fine, sir! Sakthi had to rush to donate O-negative blood. They'll be here soon," Nithin replied with a smile, the little girl playing with his tie.

"Really great," the older man responded.

The younger man, Arjun, smiled at the child and tried to take her in his arms. However, she clung tightly to Nithin's neck.

"Sorry, sir, she's a bit reserved. She won't go to anyone except Sakthi and me, even if her Chitthi is around," Nithin explained with a smile.(Chitthi: aunt - mother's sister or father's sister-in-law)

"Oh, it's okay, Dr. Nithin. You can call me Arjun," he said.

Nithin was about to respond when a young woman in her late twenties rushed over.

"Nithin, Sakthi is here," she announced."I'm coming," Nithin replied."Meet you soon, Arjun. Goodbye for now," he said before heading towards the stage.

Arjun found his way to their assigned table, where Rajveer, his father, later joined him.

"That little kid was cute, Dad! She looks familiar to me," Arjun remarked."She's adorable, alright. If you want a cute baby like that, you should marry Alya, or at least someone," Rajveer teased."Dad!" Arjun scolded."Okay, okay, I won't meddle in your love life," Rajveer conceded.

"Regarding the child, she is Sakthi's daughter, and Sakthi is South India's topmost business icon. Our first project in South India is with Sakthi's company, the 'Lime Tree Group of Companies.'"

As the announcement rang out, the room erupted in applause.Host: "Good evening, everyone! We welcome all the distinguished business leaders gathered here for this grand occasion. Here are the final results of the elections:"

(Mr. Varma: 9% votes,Mr. Sreevasta: 3% votes,Mr. Agnihotri: 7% votes,Mrs. Swami: 3% votes,Mr. Akula: 24% votes,Ms. Sakthi: 54% votes...)The resounding applause filled the hall.

Host: "And now, I congratulate and welcome our new president, Sakthi! Sakthi, please come to the stage and share a few words with us."As all eyes turned to the stage, Sakthi walked up to the Dias and stood near the microphone, ready to address the crowd.

At that very moment, Arjun whispered, "Yazhini," his expression a mixture of shock and intrigue. Sakthi, the lioness of the business world, began to speak, and the room hung on every word.