Level 22

After a few minutes, Arjun woke up asking for water.

" How are you feeling " asked Shakti.

" Hmm! I don't know really, should I worry about my eyesight or about someone searching Yaahini?" he said worried.

" You shouldn't be worrying about your eyesight because when you were asleep one of my researchers came here she said that the drug that caused your blindness is something which is still under research and it is nothing sort of a big issue they have only tried it on mice and the drug causes temporary blindness until a week or 2 so when the dosage comes down you will get your sight back so you don't have to worry about it." Shakti convinced him.

"Are you sure about that?" Arjun asked.

" Well it's not 100% but we can trust her because anything that serious had not occurred until now so let's wait for two or three days maybe. After you recover or maybe even tomorrow you could become our lab rat because you are the first human to be injected with this drug." Sakthi said shrugging.

"Let's leave about me I am worried about Yaazhini. Who are they? Why are they searching for her? I am 100% sure that it is not for any good cause before they find her I should find her and protect her." Arjun mumbled worried.

" Don't worry everything will be fine!" Shakti cajoled.

" Yeah let's see, where is Maya? I want to see her, yeah, of course, I can't see her but still, I want her to come here, I want to speak to her" Arjun requested.

" She must be sleeping, I'll bring her after breakfast maybe?" Sakthi said." Yeah okay but what is the time now?" Arjun asked.

"It's around 5 o'clock," Sakthi said." by the way do you want to eat something?" Sakthi asked for which he nodded. Then she called Jeevan to bring him something to eat.

After that time moved fast as Jeevan stayed back with Arjun while others went home to freshen up and see next.

Arjun again slept until 8 after eating, and then he freshened up with Jeevan's help. Then

Arjun shared his concern about Yaazhini with Jeevan.

" Arjun, I don't know what to say... I tried my best to find Yaazhini even if she was hiding from you why would she hide from me? After knowing about Andrea do you think Yaazhini would go away? No, there must be something more than that. " Jeevan said confusing Arjun.

" Yes, there are two probabilities. She is hiding due to some reasons, you know forgivable Yaazhu was, even if not for you for me at least? And where is Alan? Where did he go? His granny was his only family, he didn't her funeral I was there. They both are missing, how? And now you say someone is searching..."

" What do you mean to say, Jeevan?" Arjun asked frustrated.

" Either there is something, so she is hiding for life or... or... she is no more..."

" Jeevan!" Arjun yelled at him angrily.

" Nothing is going to happen if you shout Arjun! This is the truth, why should Andrea get killed when we went to meet Yaazhini? Why didn't Yaazhini come there? Tell me, Arjun..."