Level 13

RECAP 

"In which year was she in Germany?"

" Sir, she was there from 20** to 20**" He said that, which shocked me more.

Yaazhini was with me in these years.

Is she not my Yaazhini? 

CONTINUATION

" It's so confusing! She looks just the same as Yaazhini but everything about her says Sakthi!

Oh my god! What should I do?

My head is going to blast! " Arjun let out a frustrated groan not knowing how to proceed more. 

" No, I should start to observe more. She can lie but not her character nor her body language can. I should be more careful in doing so. In all this who is this Kid? She makes me more confused. Is she my kid or what? But there's no chance of it! But then..." His lamenting session was interrupted by a knock even before he could answer the door opened. 

He was not ready to face anyone, and neither was he in a decent condition. He was sitting in just a lower.

" What the f*ck?!" Arjun yelled at the intruder, it was Alya

" Uhh..." She hesitated to speak. 

" You should have some manners, Alya. I didn't even allow you to enter my room." He said as politely as he could and put on the T-shirt that was lying on the bed. 

"I am sorry!" She muttered awkwardly

" What do you want?" He sighed. 

" Will you accompany me to shopping?" She asked as bit her lip not in a seductive way though. 

"What nonsense are you asking? Why would I accompany you to shopping?" He asked confused and irritated. 

"Because... Because..." She stammered. 

" Because I said so..." His mother entered the room making him more irritated. 

" Just stop it already. I am not interested in speaking to any of you, so please..." He showed her way out closing her eyes.