Level 26

RECAP: 

Arjun confronts Sakthi and her uncle about Yaazhini being Sakthi Yaazhini. 

" If Alan is your husband, where is he? He would have said something about Yaazhini right? And when you are so alike how could he not? Did he say anything to you?" Arjun asked desperately.

" No, he never once has told me about any of this! But now I think of it, before he went missing he did tell me he had a surprise for me! It could be..." Sakthi trailed off.

" Yes, it was! I guess Yazhini was the one who should have asked Alan not to tell you about her. And I know something which is going to break your hearts..." Srinivas trailed off as tears rolled down continuously.

********************************************************

" What is that?" Arjun whispered. 

" Alan and Yaazhini are not alive anymore..." Srinivas said with a pain-filled voice.

" You are lying! You are lying!" Arjun walked backwards not being able to believe whatever Srinivas had told him. 

" No! This is the truth and you have to accept it!" Srinivas yelled not being able to control his emotions. 

Arjun fell onto the floor, while Sakthi stood there like a statue. 

 Arjun's face pales, he clutches his chest, gasping for breath. 

His breathing becomes laboured, sweat beads forming on his forehead.

Srinivas was the first one to notice this. 

" Arjun?" He rushed towards him followed by Sakthi. 

" Arjun, calm down! Please, calm down!"  Sakthi spoke cupping his face. 

" Yaazhi... My Yaazhi..." This was all they could hear. 

Sakthi knew what was happening. 

" Mama, call Nithin!"  Srinivas rushed to call him. 

" Look, Arjun! Calm down, They are alive only. He is just giving half the information! Hear me..." Sakthi tried to calm him down. 

Fortunately, Nithin was home, so he rushed there and understood what was happening. Giving him first aid they rushed towards the hospital thankfully it was just 5 minutes from there, and Arjun was wheeled into the ER. 

After which the doctors started giving him treatment, none spoke anything until the doctor came out of the door and informed them that he was safe and he had had his first mild attack. 

" Why does he love her this much?" Sakthi whispered, she turned towards her mama. 

" Mama, I know what you are saying is as of the police record. But I believe Alan is alive so is Yaazhini. I wouldn't believe it until I saw their corpse. Please don't ever say this again. I mean never!" Sakthi said angrily. 

" That's the truth, Sakthi! You have to accept it!"  He said sternly, he had seen enough he wanted his niece to accept this move on. But...

" No, mama! I don't want you to be involved in this anymore, please!" Sakthi said in a quiet yet strong which made Srinivas frustrated. 

Srinivas had no more words to speak. 

" Nithin, can you please bring Maya here?" Sakthi requested him. 

" But, here...?" 

" Yeah, please! No one calm him down other than Maya! And I have to inform his family!" Sakthi realized she didn't bring her phone.