Level 24

Yes, it was Alia. 

"Stupid girl! See where you are going!" Alia shouted, her voice sharp with irritation.

"Ali..." Even before Aarav could start, Maya interjected, sensing trouble.

The little girl stood her ground, puffing up her chest defiantly. "Hello, Aunty! I am not stupid," she declared with a pout.

Alia narrowed her eyes, unimpressed by the child's boldness. "Oh really? Well, you sure acted like it, bumping into people without looking!"

The girl folded her arms, matching Alia's stern gaze. "I didn't bump into you, you bumped into me!"

Aarav tried to intervene, "Now, now, let's all calm down..."

Alia scoffed, "Oh please, don't try to turn this around. Just watch where you're going next time, alright?"

The girl stamped her foot, refusing to back down. "I don't need to listen to you! You're just a mean old aunty!"

Alia gasped, taken aback by the child's audacity. "How dare you speak to me like that!" She took an intimidating step towards Maya.

" Alia, she is just a kid..."

" She? Kid? You must be kidding look at how she is talking?" Alia mocked.

" What is happening?" Arjun and Sakthi asked at the same.  Arjun came out from the kitchen while Sakthi came inside.

" Ammaaa..." Maya ran towards her mother and hugged her knees.

" What did you do today?" Sakthi asked kneeling to her height.

" That old aunty, she ran into me and started scolding me..." Maya complained, Arjun walked towards them and kneeled beside Sakthi to match their height.

" Okay, what did my princess do for that?" He asked pinching her cheek.

" She called me stupid!" Maya complained.

" Oh, I didn't know. But I did see what happened after that... Do you think you were right?" Arjun asked.

Maya didn't know if she was wrong or not, she only knew that her Junnu and Amma would not like it if she cried so she had to be brave.

" Okay, let me tell you. It's so wrong of her to call you stupid. But only impolite people will do that. But Maya is not like that she is polite and respects everyone. So always respect people..."  Arjun said.

" And when people wrong you, you can question them but how should you do it?" Sakthi asked Maya.

" Politely!" The trio said at the same time.

Sakthi smiled and scooped Maya and walked inside to let Arjun handle Alia.

" I don't have anything to say Alia, but I don't I'd need to teach you the same what we taught Maya. Next time be polite, I wouldn't take word against Maya!" He warned her.

" Junnnuuu" Maya came running excitedly seeing the pasta made by him.

" Yes, pretty lady" Arjun twirled her in the air and walked inside with giggles echoing the whole house.

Alia stood there stunned for a minute, it was Meera who had called her.

She couldn't erase the picture of the trio kneeling down with smiles just like a family, it angered her.

With so much anger built she walked towards Meera's room.

Alia was imagining herself to be Arjun's wife. But looks like nothing is going to happen. Alia and Meera sat in the room planning to break Arjun - Maya - Sakthi's bond.

Just like every other day, others had their dinner merrily and Sakthi and Maya left home. This was the last day Maya was going to stay there as Arjun planned to join the office the next day. 

Rajeev had gotten a promise from Sakthi and Maya to visit them frequently.

NEXT DAY: 

Arjun had gone to the office early as he wanted to spend time with Maya in the evening. 

" Henceforth, don't schedule any meetings after 5 PM, in case of emergency ask me before committing. Understood?"  Arjun asked the office secretary. 

" Yes, sir!" 

The day was moving fast, Arjun had reduced Arav's workload, and he felt guilty as he didn't know even his little brother was also suffering he came to know only when Sakthi mentioned about it. Hereafter, he promised himself to be attentive to his family and not make the same mistake his mother made. 

It was afternoon 3, and Arjun got a call from his investigator. 

" Yes?" Arjun asked blankly. 

" Sir, finally we had gotten her biodata, sir." Mathew said exasperated. 

" What are you saying? Really?"

" Yes, sir. Let me tell you what I found, this looks... Looks suspicious." 

" What do you mean?" 

" Someone is deliberately trying to hide her whereabouts from her. Because when I tried to find out about her, the news had reached the dean of the hospital. He asked me a thousand questions only to reject my request, now I got the file by bribing a worker there...  And the information is also suspicious..." 

" What is it?" 

" Her full name is SAKTHI YAAZHINI" 

" Sakthi... Sakthi Yaazhini... Sakthi Laya... What is this?" 

Arjun muttered as tears rolled down. 

" Sir, her Date of birth is the same as Sakthi Laya, But their life is different. 

NAME : SAKTHI YAAZHINI

PLACE OF BIRTH: UNKNOWN

BLOOD GROUP: O-VE 

She was an orphan she lived in an Orphanage in Hyderabad and finished her schooling there itself she did her undergraduate in IISc Bangalore, then came to London for her master's." 

" Is there anything about her family?" 

"No, sir! There is nothing about her family, maybe you should investigate about it from the orphanage. I will mail you the whole biodata..." He said and ended the call. 

My YAAZHINI, SAKTHI YAAZHINI. 

How could this be

Same appearance okay but same date of birth? Same blood group? Identical names, how? 

Are they the same? 

Sakthi is Yaazhini? 

What the f*ck is happening? 

He couldn't digest the information. Arjun hurriedly took his car keys and called Sakthi's secretary to find out about her whereabouts. 

She was in her office. 

He sped the car towards her office, and he found that she was in her office with her uncle. 

He didn't care who was sitting. 

" SAKTHI!" He yelled making them jerk. 

********************************************************

So yeah, last week I had already typed the chap in the half I caught with dust allergy so I am sorry I couldn't update. 

So tell me how was the chapter? 

Comment down your thoughts.

I wanted to write another chap but I don't know some relatives are coming over let's see

Vote and comment 

bye byeeeeeeeee