Level 25

" SAKTHI!!!" His voice boomed in the cabin. 

His sudden appearance took aback Sakthi while her uncle Mr. Srinivas stood there confused. 

" What happened, Arjun? Why are you shouting? She asked with the same level of confusion. 

" What happened? You are asking me what happened." 

" Arjun, are you out of your mind?"  

"Yes, I am out of my mind. Because I believed you! What is even going on?" He fell on his knees giving up. 

He was so confused, is this his Yaazhini she said she was Sakthi but Yaazhini was also Sakthi. Is this Sakthi his Yaazhini? 

Why did everything go to square one? How many times would he be able to handle the disappointment? He didn't know. 

Sakthi couldn't see his state so she kneeled near him. 

"Arjun, please calm down and let me know what happened, don't misunderstand something. Tell me what happened?" She asked him calmly rubbing his shoulder. 

" I... I... I had asked my PI to investigate about Yaazhini..." When he said this he was directly staring into Sakthi's eye, he wanted to know if it affected her in any way. He knew his Yaazhini was not good at acting. 

" He said he had gotten her biodata from the hospital where she went for her internship. 

Yaazhini's full name is SAKTHI YAAZHINI, she has the same Date of birth as yours same blood group how could all this be the same? 

Please Sakthi, if you are my Yaazhini please come to me! Please..." He caught her hand and sobbed hard. 

" Arjun... Please, I know it's tough for you but please understand me! I am not your Yaazhini..." Sakthi pleaded, she couldn't get angry like she did always. 

How could she? This man is on his knees pleading with her, the love she saw in his eyes did something in her, 

" But why are there so many similarities between both of you? I know I made a mistake but please..." He was interrupted by Srinivas. 

" SHE IS NOT YOUR YAAZHINI! Just because they share similarities it doesn't mean they are the same... Sakthi Yaazhini and Sakthi Laya are two different people!" 

" What do you mean? You know something about her..."  Arjun asked shocked. 

" Not something! I know everything about her, I mean everything! Including how you hurt her!" He said angrily. 

Though he felt guilty for what he did, but now found Yaazhini was his priority. 

" I know what I did was wrong and I am guilty of that but I can't live without her! Please tell me about her..."  He pleaded to Srinivas. 

" You know about Yaazhini?" Sakthi asked with shock written all over her face. 

" Let's go home and talk. It is a long story!" Srinivas suggested. To which they nodded having no other choice. 

As soon as they reached home, he took them to his study and gave them an album. 

" Yes, that is Yaazhini and Laya. The left one is Yaazhini always smiling, giggling, and naughty just like her father and the right one is Laya always calm and composed, moody, stubborn just like her mother. They were a happy family. 

Yaazhini is the elder one while Laya is 10 minutes younger than her. AK (Anandha Krishnan) wanted his daughters to be just like their mother Sakthi Vidusha, which is why he named them after their mother. Vidhusa was something else, you can never find such a woman even in a thousand years, my sister!" A few drops rolled down his cheeks. 

" Everything was going happily until they were five. We had developed our business to heights building several institutions and offices, while Vidhusa was too focused on her research. Vidhusa and AK wanted to adopt Shivashini when they saw her in the orphanage where they regularly went. 

After adopting her, they were so happy as Laya and Yaazhini also loved Shivashini, AK wanted to celebrate this so we planned to celebrate in a restaurant and that's when our whole life changed. 

After dinner, we sat near the pool having our deserts Vidhusa took Laya and Yaazhini to the washroom to clean their dress, after waiting for almost 15 minutes we decided to check on them Leaving Nithin and Shivashini to Shailu we went inside but what we saw inside...

Vidhusa was on her knees with her forehead wounded heavily  Yaazhini and Laya crying hugging their mother who tried to console them. We didn't understand anything, everything was in flash we didn't understand anything. In a flash of moment everything was over, I could save Laya but Yaazhini and their parents got caught in fire. This was what I believed until I met Yaazhini in Hyderabad. She was 12 when I met her in the school where we were giving free blood test. When I approached her, she failed to recognize but upon insistence she accepted she was Yaazhini because even her school records had her name.

She told me not to ask for any reasons why she is here and also asked me not to tell anyone about her existance.

It was a shock to me, she was just 15 and she was so mature. Though I tried convincing, later she said that if someone found that she is alive it is a threat to both Laya and her.
Having no chance I left her there, but I had some people follow her all through the years.

I tried protecting her, but it was until she fell for you. After she broke her heart she did plan to move to Germany because Alan's guide offered a junior research fellow position. But... " He stopped there as tears rolled down his cheeks.

" Then?? She was in Germany I know but no one know after that, I couldn't contact her nor Alan!" Arjun said frustrated.

" Wait! Wait! Alan? Uncle you are speaking about the same Alan right?" Sakthi asked frowning.

" You know Alan?" Arjun asked.

" If you are meaning about Alan Davies who is from London. Then yes, because he is my husband!" Sakthi exclaimed.

" What?! Alan is your husband?!" Shock was an under estimation to Arjun.

" Does that mean, my husband and my sister who I never know existed were best friends? Woah! Too much to take!" Sakthi exclaimed.

" If Alan is your husband, where is he? He would have said something about Yaazhini right? And when you are so alike how could he not? Did he say anything to you?"  Arjun asked desparately.

" No, he never once has told me about any of this! But now I think of it, before he went missing he did told me he had  a surprise for me! It could be..." Sakthi trailed of.

" Yes, it was! I guess Yazhini was the one who should have asked Alan to not tell you about her. And I know something which is going to break your hearts..."  Srinivas trailed of as tears rolled down continuously.

***********************************

I know it is short and not good.
I know I am being the worst writer but please bear with me for a month. Actually I am completing my graduation so busy with finals, I hope you understand my situation and wait for a month.

I don't why, when I am all motivated no one reads my story but when I stop updating people read and vote making me regret not writing at the same time there's no time to time.

Anyways bye for now, I would try updating a chap or two after april 5 and I guess I would be active for april

Please vote and comment your thoughts about how it is going.

Wish me luck.

Byeee.