Level 17

" I know it is inappropriate but please let me spend more time with Maya. She looks like you, and my Yaazhini and I already have a soft corner... So please let me..." He requested.

" Please, I promise to keep her safe."

"Umm..." She contemplated. 

" I have no problem with you spending time with Maya, as I want her to meet new people and come out of her shell but what concerns me is safety. You know who I am, she is my vulnerability so people  will try to harm her, that's what I am worried about..." Sakthi exhaled sadly, she wanted Maya to have a healthy normal life like any other kid but it doesn't happen when she is a big name in the industry. 

" I can get you, but I can assure Maya's safety she will be safe with me just like how she is with you. I always have bodyguards around me and I will take care of her!" He tried assuring her. 

" But..." 

" Or maybe I can spend time with her when you are there with her or at your place or anywhere only after you completely trust me I will take her without you, how about this? " He asked with desperation. 

" But why? I mean it would be too troublesome for you..." She wondered why. 

" I can understand your confusion and concern but... She was my home, My Yaazhini. She is my home but now I am lost. Imagine when you go to a new country, where people are new, the language is new, everything is new and there is no one to help you, but suddenly out of nowhere someone smiles at you and speaks with you in your language, and that is how I feel now! 

I don't know why at first I lost hope knowing that you are Sakthi, not Yazhini. But when I see Maya I feel like I will soon find my Yaazhini. You must be feeling why he is blabbering things but you see, she made me like this. Crazy in love..." Saying this he laughed as a tear rolled down his eyes. 

Sakthi stared at him like he was some alien. 

" After hearing all of it, I can't think of saying no. But it would be best if you understood some things, Safety, Privacy and responsibility. What happens between us stays between us and never allow any I repeat any stranger near Maya. I won't say the reason but we are constantly under threat once out of our premises. I trust you because I trust you as Arav's brother so please... " She warned him. 

" I wouldn't leave a chance for you to complain! I swear on my life." He promised. 

" Give me your phone..." Sakthi extended her hand towards him. 

Arjun gave his phone unlocking it. 

" This is my number and I will let you know about the arrangements later on..."  She said as her food arrived. 

" What would you like to have?" Sakthi asked Arjun. 

" Get me your cafeteria special food..." He smiled. 

" Do you eat non-veg?" Sakthi asked. 

" Yeah, I do!"

" Anna, oru mutta parotta and Paneer 65!" She ordered. 

( Brother, One egg parotta and Paneer 65!)

" Might be unhealthy for you but our parottas are made of whole wheat, so no worries and you could spend an extra hour in the gym." She smiled. 

Then she waited for his food to arrive so that they could have together, while Maya was still sleeping on Arjun's chest. 

" Hmmm, I guess you will befriend her very soon.  Not even in sleep, she has been in stranger's hands, it took about 6 months for her to be her nanny." Sakthi wondered about it.