|| Fluffy Moments || Part 1

Picture is for Ban :)

These are gonna be short and sweet! Prepare for your heart strings to be pulled on.

~~~~~

|| Meliodas ||

(third-person POV)

The sky was blanketed in white-grey clouds casting a dullness to shadow the end below. The grass swayed to the melody of the wind, along with the heaven white daisies and tall oak trees. There was no intense movements in the area at all though, everything calm and cool; just the gentle actions of nature and wildlife.

This was until a giant green pig chose to inhabit the area, stomping it's way through the tall grass of the vast fields. However she didn't disturb much, just the odd bird that got in the way of her footing.

As Hawk's Mum halted in the middle of no where in particular, everyone except the odd few began filing out of the tavern holstered on her back. Diane and Harlequin had asked everyone to give them a nice afternoon to themselves in the tavern to which everyone respected (although Ban did object with the excuse of laziness). Even with that, everyone still left the two alone and did their own thing for the evening.

(Y/N) and Meliodas were the last pair to leave the tavern, the (H/C) bidding her cousin with a hug and teasing about wearing protection. It earned her an embarrassed slap from King but Diane snorted nonetheless at the joke and proceeded to carry on the teasing once (Y/N) had left. Meliodas waited patiently outside the tavern with a basket hooked at his forearm and his other hand stuffed in his pocket.

"Where're we going~" He sang as he skipped towards his smiling girlfriend, hastily pecking her cheek and walking out onto the pig's back with her.

"Just somewhere in the grass, you didn't look in the basket right?" She reminded, side-eyeing the blonde.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'. "You asked me not to so I didn't."

"You should know that I don't trust you when I say that." She chuckled, to which Meliodas gave her a playful glare.

She swiftly took the basket from his arm and hooked in onto her own before wrapping her other round her significant other's waist. She flashed him a cheeky grin before hoisting his legs up so she was carrying him bridal style.

"Okay... Not that I mind but... What are you doing?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow, although he definitely secretly liked being handled by his girlfriend who still looked beautiful with him in her arms.

"I'm taking us away quicker, I'd rather not hear my cousin impregnating Diane thanks~" She commented with pursed lips but her face still laced with amusement.

"Fair enough." Meliodas agreed as he shrugged. "You know, I didn't know you could fly."

(Y/N) could only stare at her loved one with a blank expression, giving no response. Her lip line and her eyes ever-so-slowly narrowed at him. Silence fell upon them as they flew through the air. (Y/N)'s facial expression clearly judging Mel. His facial expression cringed with wide eyes, waiting for his girlfriend to say something.

"I'm a fucking fairy."

"But you don't have wings!" He whined with a pout.

"Harlequin doesn't have wings!" (Y/N) fired back, trying to hold back her grin and put on an annoyed facade but she couldn't help but be entertained by his idiocy.