|| Their Favourite Place to Kiss You ||

Some of these are a bit sexual, so beware teehee

~~~~~

|| Meliodas ||

Forehead

Because of your height difference, Meliodas' lips were in exact line of your forehead. He loved the way you blushed as he pecked you on such a calming spot. It was as if he was kissing your mind as he held you so close

|| Diane ||

Cheek

Diane simply loved touching your cheeks. She loved how they got dusted with cute lily pink when she complimented you. She loved the way you filled them up with air when you were bored, and the way they squeezed your eyes into crescent moons as you smiled. And she especially loved the feeling of your of your soft skin upon her lips, the warmth that soared up her nerves as you blushed.

|| Ban ||

Neck

Ban was a sexually active person, this obviously no surprise to you or anybody else. So it was quite predictable to find out his favourite place to kiss you was your neck. His favourite sounds were not the beautiful music of an ancient unique flute, nor the wind against the leaves, nor the crackle of a warmly fire, no, it was none of those. His favourite sounds in the world were your pleasurable moans. He fell into complete bliss as he listened to your satisfied moans caused by him. So he did anything to make that happen.

|| King ||

Jawline

Normally, you were the one to give kisses. You loved to peck him on his button nose, or entice him with a sensual kiss to the collar bone. Though King did like to kiss you, quite often actually, and that was on the jawline. There was no plausible reason for it but he enjoyed pressing his lips on the stunning curve of your face. It also factored in the fact that you were quite the bit taller than him and despite him being able to fly, he enjoyed the simplicity of rising on his toes and giving you a cute kiss somewhere unexpected.

|| Gowther ||

Lips

Gowther was of course not the most aware being, so he did not really think to kiss you anywhere else but the lips. In all the romantics he had read, the place someone kissed another was on the lips, and this was shown as the most affectionate and romantic area. As well as this, he loved the feeling of your lips on his. He loved how soft and perfectly shaped they were. He loved the cute pecks you'd give him when you left the tavern, and the nibble you'd leave on his bottom lip when you were in a playful mood, and the way you expressed your lust and want with your tongue intertwining with his. Of course, you kissed him on the cheek, him on your hand and forehead, but your perfect lips would always take first place.

|| Merlin ||

Breasts

Merlin was obviously a very teasing person, who thoroughly loved to play with you. She knew how sensitive you were on your breasts and she loved the ecstatic feeling she felt when you let out a surprising squeak or a moan as she latched her lips onto your nipple. She just couldn't help herself.

|| Helbram ||

Shoulder Blade

Helbram was a very traditional lover. He loved to kiss you on your lips because of how routinely romantic it was, and he loved to kiss you face to face because when he opened his eyes, the sight of your flustered cheeks and ears made him realise how special he was to have such a gorgeous woman. However, there was a feeling inside that brewed like lighting when he pressed his lips to your shoulder blade, your gasp of pleasure the most amazing sound to him. He loved to press his chest against your cotton soft feathers as he licked upon your shoulders, the sensitive skin rather enticing.

|| Zeldris ||

Nose

Zeldris was a surprising softy on the inside. He was definitely very sexual and dominant, but with you, it seemed to all strip away. He was left bare and vulnerable. Although, he never felt weak. You'd think when you took away his anger and bluntness, he would feel uncomfortable and defenceless, but no, he felt loved and pure. He felt true to you and his favourite thing was to just lie down with you in his arms. Not defeating his enemies. So when he was with you, all he wanted to do was to make you feel how he felt, he wanted make you feel like you were constantly wrapped in a warm duvet by the fire. He kissed you on your nose because he knew how much you loved it, so it became his favourite place because he knew how it made you feel. He knew you felt beautiful when he kissed you there because that was the peak of his vulnerability, which made you happy. You were both unbelievably selfless, which compromised each other amazingly.