|| They Tease You || Part. 3

HELLO! I am very sorry for the confusion but I am switching Escanor's and Helbram's (Y/N)'s around. 

Escanor: (Y/N) is a human (Or is she?) and has no significant and/or physical appearances that separates her from the common human. 

Helbram: (Y/N) has a pair of extremely large, heaven white wings and a left, dark green eye with a fine golden lightning striking going through the iris and hitting the pupil. 

Escanor:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I leant my back against Escanor's broad and over muscly front, his arms circled round my waist tightly as his fingers intertwined with my own over my stomach. 

I brushed his fingers with my thumb. My (H/L) hair was swept over my right shoulder, Escanor's face buried within the strands, his hazel moustache contrasting with the (H/C) locks. 

I hummed slightly at the comforting feeling of his soothing breathe fanning the crook of my neck. 

We sat against a tree stump, the setting littered with tall and overshadowing trees. The leaves that showered the gorgeous woods were coloured in a vibrant red that looked like every single blade of grass had been glazed in a delicious glossy sheen of enamel. 

It was the early hours of the morning, only an hour and a half ago was Escanor is his dainty, awkward and adorable form, now Escanor was in his prideful, large, and muscly form although both were very lovingly and soft towards me no matter their form. 

I smiled slightly at the grassy ground, my hands stroking Escanor's lovingly whilst sighing.

"Are you okay, Angel?" The moustached man asked, his voice laced with worry. 

"Yeah," I said although I knew it was a lie.

Lately, The Ten Commandments have been gaining control of most of the Kingdom. The Sins and others have tried to prevent this but they have all grown stronger for unknown reasons. 

This was what was bothering me, knowing that the people that I thought were my family long ago are using their extraordinary powers for something evil and something that could almost 100% kill me, my love and al of my new friends and comrades. 

I breathed in through my nose and let it out surpassing my chapped lips. I closed my eyes before opening them in a slow and dramatic blink. 

"I know thats not true. You can rant, I'm here to listen." He assured, his hands leaving my own and gripping my thighs and caressing them satisfyingly.

"I'm not lying, Moustache." I chuckled. I was still lying to myself, just trying to butter up - with an extremely thick layer - the truth. 

"That is still not the truth, My Darling." His deep voice echoed, his caressing transforming into a pleasurable massage against my clothed thighs. 

"It is, why would I lie?" I asked. Still lying, but I couldn't bring myself to face the truth, it was too painful. 

"You're creating a wall, a barrier of lies that will shield you from the truth. I understand, I have one, The Captain has one, we all have one. But sooner or later that truth will fuse into regret and grief, that will slowly chip away at the a barrier - your barrier - that is too feeble to withstand it, and once it gets past that shield, it will chip away at you. No one wants it to chip away at you."

I breathed, in and out. I leant my head back against his forearm that a acted as a pillow. I smiled up at the muscle man, his blue eyes staring into my own. 

"You truly have a way with words." I said, my neck twisting to bury my face into his neck, my lips brushing against his flesh. 

"Thank you, My Love." He said, his head leaning back onto the tree as his hands traveling up and down my thighs in a reassuring yet gratifying sense.