|| Who Secretly Likes You ||

Meliodas:

Howzer

Howzer has liked you for only a short amount of time although the short time was no match to his level of love. When he had first met you, he thought you were a lovely person, a great friend and a strong comrade. But he soon felt jealously bubbling at the pit of his stomach as he watched you and the Captain slowly get closer with your relationship. He had even mentioned it to Gilthunder and Margaret to which they responded with:

"You like her." Gilthunder teased. 

"Leave him alone Gil." Margaret replied, "You know she's with the Captain, and no offence but there's not much you can do to compete with him." She sighed. 

It was then Howzer knew he had no chance, the words Margaret had said repeated in his head, circling round and round. He had tried to rub off the crush although he had never managed to and just had to ignore the bubbling sensation in his stomach whenever he saw you and Meliodas together. 

Diane:

Elizabeth

Both you and Diane were quite close with the kindhearted Princess, Diane more so than you but you could still have a joyful conversation with the sweet girl, unknowing that she inevitably had a fairly large crush on you. She had started liking you soon after you had met which was a mere day after Diane had saved you. Elizabeth had convinced herself that she was in love with Meliodas, which was what everyone - including you - had believed was true, especially the Captain himself. But as she watched Diane and you get closer and closer she had felt like she had been excluded, not really understanding what you guys were doing until Ban had bluntly pointed out your flirting. 

Elizabeth felt conflict between both you and Meilodas, not understanding her feeling anymore. She had soon given into her true feelings and discard the ones she was using to cover up the inner ones. Although she would never come between yours and Diane's relationship, she had admitted that she didn't feel that way about the Captain which everyone understood and accepted, however Meliodas didn't take it very well. 

Ban:

Meliodas

Being your best friend, Meliodas was able to get rather close to you, some would even say closer to you than Ban was although that was easily disagreed by both you and Ban and members of the Sins that you guys were close to. Meliodas knew pretty much every about you, your likes and dislikes, your measurements (being the pervert he is), even your inner power potential which none of you knew (Other than Merlin), not even yourself. 

Meliodas had realised that he had feelings for you was when he wasn't able to find something that he didn't like about you or your body. He had found that, no matter how hard he tried, there was nothing about you that he found at fault meaning that he undoubtedly had a crush on you. However, seeing as you and him - as well as him and Ban, were all very close he would never tell you. He did not have the courage to break his friendship with both of you. 

King:

Diane

Before King had met you, it was blatantly obvious that he had a crush on Diane although she bluntly avoided his feelings making him extremely grateful when he met you. You were perfect to him, even more so than Diane which he never believed was possible before he had set eyes on your form. But what was extremely unexpected was that Diane had rejected King's feelings and set her own on his significant other. 

She had found you incredibly sexy when you wore King's coat which showed off your legs and a lot of skin. She knew immediately after that she wanted you to be hers and had been tempted to confess many times but had always been stopped by her own insecurities causing her to keep her feelings bottled up and kept to herself.