|| Your Best Friend ||

[ EDITED ]

|| Meliodas ||

King

Obviously King was your best friend. He was the reason you had survived the attack of the Fairy Forest and the reason you had met the Sins and Meliodas in the first place. Without him, your life would have been much more boring than it was now. Him bringing you to the Seven Deadly Sins was the best thing that had ever happened to you and you knew that you could never have it any other way.

You and King were both related. You and him were cousins on your mothers side. It was often odd to be close with your non-immediate family, usually just being acquaintances but because of your long travels together, King and you had gotten incredibly close and you considered him one of your most trustworthy allies.

However your close bond with King did strike controversy with Mel, his ego not being able to handle that fact that you would not side with him immediately in the middle of internal arguments. But Meliodas' opinion did not affect you, you made it incredibly clear that if your closeness with King irritated him, he'd have to leave.

"Look, if you don't like my relationship with King. You can just leave. I'm not going to be with someone who doesn't accept my friendship with King. Take it or leave it, Sweetheart, because it's not affecting anyone but you."

|| Diane ||

Jericho

Although you would love to say Diane was your best friend, once you had met Jericho, you both had instantly clicked. You both had loads in common, for example, being overly underrated. You both were strong women that were constantly overshadowed by things you couldn't control. Hers was her family. And yours was your financial problems. Of course Diane knew how it felt, she was a giant and was underestimated because of her race but it was a problem that you couldn't quite connect to. Jericho was just something who you had things in common even to the minor details.

Jericho was an odd person. She was determined but it often got in the way of her goals because she would push herself to limits that got herself hurt (an example being when she drank the demon blood to gain power to match her brother's). You were good for her. You helped her calm down and keep her mind straight. And her determination helped you keep motivated when you felt down. Because you were dating a Sin, you often felt weak alongside such powerful friends so Jericho made you feel normal - it was a lovely contrast. You helped each other with your individual insecurities and it was nice.

But Diane found herself feeling under-appreciated when it came to yours and Jericho's friendship. She wanted to be the person you went to with problems. But she did;t understand that you inwardly thought she was too good to hear your petty problems. You wanted to leave her untainted with your insecurities and allow her to live life free from her girlfriend's limited self esteem, especially when it was sometimes caused by Diane.

Diane was strong, independent and confident. It made you feel inferior even if you didn't want to. However as your relationship developed, you did end up opening up to her about your insecurities and she helped you thoroughly with no judgement whatsoever. She was soon fine with your friendship with Jericho after understanding why you were so close.

But then again, Diane was a naturally jealous person. And she was very audible about it.

"Diane! She! Is! Into! Men! Why do you not understand this?!"