|| Your One Year Anniversary ||

Sorry I havent updated for a while! School has kept me busy, but please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~

|| Meliodas ||

Meliodas' POV:

The baby smiled toothlessly, a melodic giggle escaping from their throat as their glowing (E/C) eyes shone with a beautiful happy sparkle. I couldn't help but awe at the embodiment of cuteness sat in the wooden cot in front of me, the foetus cradling its own fatty foot with it's equally fatty hand. 

There were paper thin strands of sunshine blonde growing out of it's partially bald head, mixtures of pinky peach and silky soft (S/C) pigmenting the baby's lotion lathered flesh. It's body was naked apart from an overly large white cloth wrapped around it's barely developed lower regions, the wrapping very uneven and extremely untidy. 

I felt my lips twitch and unconsciously perk up into a loving smile, bending down to the baby uncontrollably and gently caressing it's unbelievingly soft small cheek, a cute sprinkle of chocolatey brown freckles dusted across it's cheeks. It's giggle echoed in my ears dreamily, almost unnaturally as the sound repeated over and over like a looping melody.

"Mel..." A voice called out, the sweet words echoing magically. "Meliodas..." They repeated, the words now louder and sounding more realistic. "Mel-"

"Wha-"

"Mel!" My eyes blinked open, obviously startled. I yawned quietly before snuggling into the pillow unconsciously, ignoring the snort coming from the smudge of colour in front of me. "Mel get up."

"Wha-" I repeated, my eyes continuously blinking as I adjusted to the new morning sun that flooded through the crystal clear glass panes.

"Happy Anniversary Meliodas!" A cheery voice giggled, the sound of the chirpy laugh causing me to finally wake into the real world, my eyes finally clearing to see my beautiful love smiling lazily at me with a messy banner held in her outstretched arms.

The banner was plain white, the length being around sixty centimetres. The words 'Happy one-year Anniversary!!!" Was scribbled nicely onto the paper, every word being a different colour and shade from every other, numerous doodles of balloons and confetti and flowers and hearts and fireworks and cupcakes were splattered all around the letters, obviously made by the gorgeous girl in front of me who currently sat on her knees on the shared mattress.

"Sleep well?" She asked kindly, her smile never faltering.

"Always when you're next to me~" I sang cheekily, enjoying the dust of pink that flushed her cheeks.

She groaned and stretched the banner in her hands, pouting cutely. "Stop..." She muttered, "Now get up, Ban taught me how to cook! And I've made breakfast!" She smiled, bouncing off of the bed and zooming out of the room leaving me cuddled in sheets.

"Well okay then." I rasped as I slowly rolled out of bed, my legs wobbling under my muscly wight before regaining strength and walking towards the wardrobe settled against the wall.

I quickly undressed and slipped on some random clothes, knowing I'll change into something nicer later. I yawned and cracked my back before skipping out of the room and down the spiralling stairs.

"Happy Anniversary Mel!" (Y/N) grinned as her arms vigorously gestured towards the minimal plates of food set out on the table, her dazzling smile brightening the room as she twirled round the table, laughing and snorting in joy.