|| How you Met ||

Hi! Thanks so much for taking an interest in my book. I will not be using the real plot, only the characters and locations along with some real backstory of certain things. None of these characters are mine.

(Just a warning! This is an x reader, so dont be alarmed with the (Y/N) in || Meliodas || is not suited to look like you, she will in a bit <3 have a nice day!)

~~~~~

[ EDITED ]

|| Meliodas ||

Meliodas' Pov:

I was walking alongside Elizabeth, Diane and Ban across the abandoned streets where King was supposedly hiding. The soft footsteps of our feet padded against the grass plains, only to be overpowered by Diane's stomps that marked the pastel green grass.

I could feel the soft breeze hitting my face lightly as if placing kisses across my peach face. The land was quiet... Too quiet. My ears twitched at the itching silence.

Suddenly, the sound of whirling wind circled my small ears. The scared shriek that escaped Elizabeth's small lips went almost unheard as the loud swooshing surrounded all of us.

The strong wind caused my shabby, thin clothes to stick to my body and my delicate eyelids to slam down on my teal eyes and the soft eyelashes connected to them to softly brush against the skin under my big eyes.

My footing lost its grip on the brown dirt blanketing the Earth's crust. We all tripped backwards, Elizabeth's skirt flying up revealing her skinny pale legs and plump butt cheeks, successfully being covered by the thin fabric of her pearly white panties.

The wind slowed down ever so slightly allowing my eyelids to pry open. The breath in my throat lodged itself in my windpipe, successfully causing me to choke a little as I tried to regain my pace.

There stood in the distance was a girl, with unbelievably long hair stretching to softly brush the floor - coloured in a creamy caramel colour. Her large bubblegum pink eyes held no emotion as she stalked towards us. . . Well more like floating, Her shoeless feet barely touching the damp grass.

She slowly came to a halt as she stepped in front of Ban's feet, lifting her hand flawlessly. She lifted Ban's body up to hers, his pointy nose just micrometers away from her small one. Her thin lips let out a little, hardly audible chuckle before shouting; "HARLEQUIN!"

Ban's body fell against the grass for a millisecond before he himself lifted it to charge at the small girl. But before Ban could reach her a thin recognisable, spear jabbed itself into bans leather jacket, embedding itself into his back. His dark red blood seeped into the material of his clothes, dripping down his pale skin, staining the pastel colour of the grass.

"Thank you (Y/N) for seeking out Ban. Your duty to me has ended, you may leave as you wish." The small boy said stoically. The small girl nodded before turning away.

"Wait!" My voice called surprising me and all around us. I dryly swallowed before stepping towards her slightly, "I would like to formally meet you, any friend of King's is a friend of mine." I said with a forced chuckle in hopes of lightening the atmosphere.

I ignored Ban's confused shriek and rant about the little child supposedly being King and lifted my hand out for a handshake. The shining pink eyes of hers flickered from mine to my hand before reverting to King's levitating form. Her eyes stared at him as if pleading to him for permission. I felt his golden brown eyes eye me suspiciously before sending a slight nod towards her.