|| They Tease You || Part. 1

Recommended by: 

WARNING!! This is mature content and will include crude and sexual scenes. But you know if you frisky, feel free to read on if you know what I'm saying ;) *wink wonk*

Meliodas:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I flew over the trees, my bare feet occasionally clipping the damp leave from the nightly rain that was still faintly there, the occasional water droplets falling onto my chubby cheeks. My (E/C) eyes searched the forest floor, not looking for something in particular. 

I hummed lightly as I slowly let my body to drop to ground, my feet feeling trickled by the newly dewed grass that was painted in a silvery grey colour, every single blade of grass having a different shade of a shiny grey like a snowflake. 

Hawk's mum had stopped by the peculiar forest for a break, we had recently earned a lot of money and bought many foods and basic essentials to live off of for a few weeks. We had all agreed to hide in the forest for disguise and just relax.

I walked into the tavern, the early smell of Ban's bacon swirling into my nostrils. The sound of Elizabeth's giggle and Ban's obnoxious laugh bouncing off my sensitive eardrums. The sight of all the sins and the people we had let tag along, all chatting and laughing, embracing the little time they had to lean back and relax. 

I smiled as I leaped over to Meliodas who was chatting with Gilthunder and Howzer. I pecked his cheek happily as he smiled lightly and placed a small kiss on my slightly chapped lips. I grinned against his lips before letting go, a whiny mewl escaping Meliodas' lips as I ruffled his blonde locks playfully and turned to King who was staring lovingly at the shrunken down giant Diane.  

"Harl..." I playfully poked at his chubby face with a mischievous smile drawn onto my lips, "You look stupid right now." 

"Hey!" He turned to me shocked with an offended expression, "What is that supposed to mean?" 

"You look like a stalker watching Diane like that, you should stop. I'm surprised she hasn't noticed yet." I pointed out playfully as I continued to poke his cheek. 

"Well she's not the only oblivious one here!" He exclaimed with a judgmental expression, "How do you not notice Howzer always looking at you like that! Always undressing you with his eyes..." He glared to a person behind me, my body turning to see a pair of floral purple eyes, belonging to the Holy Knight Howzer. 

"He's just my friend, you're misinterpreting it. Lets not be too hasty." I warned and turned towards the pair of eyes that hadn't realised I was staring right back at them. 

I raised a brow at the green haired male, the pink haired Knight behind him staring at Howzer with warning eyes as he spotted me staring right back at him. 

"Howzer..." A deep and menacing voice echoed, "What are you looking at?" 

"W-What?" The green haired Knight stuttered slightly turning his head towards the Captain, his blonde locks flowing in the light breeze circling the tavern, his deep red eyes glowing evilly at the trembling Knight. 

"I said..." He seethed angrily, "What the fuck are you looking at?!" 

"Captain..." Merlin dangerously warned although Meliodas didn't seem to be listening. 

"Mel!" I squeaked as he neared the trembling Knight with dark and fuming eyes , "Calm down please!" 

"How dare you look at my Baby Girl like that." He emotionlessly said, his fists clenched tight.