|| Emotional Moments ||

OH MY GOD - IM SO SORRY. I am so sorry that this has take so long. If I'm being honest, I didn't take all this time to write this, this took me about a week and a half, but I spent the rest of the time having writers block so I am so sorry for the wait!

A L S O! Could someone please explain what these Wattpad coin thingys are cuz I'm honestly so frickin confused about what they are, who to get more, or what they're for.

Anyways, I really appreciate your patience and enjoy this crappy chapter! hehe

~

|| Meliodas ||

(Y/N)'s POV:

I screamed in terror as I watch the blonde bash against the concrete wall, rubble flying into the cool air, dust and ash sprinkling like rain across the plains. His pained grunt echoed throughout my ears as I watched him lay still in the stone, his chest rising and falling at a sickly slow pace.

"Meliodas!" I shrieked, struggling against the scratchy and tangled ropes that had been tied to me so roughly.

~

I giggled happily as I watched the sassy pig bounce on his loud hooves, his large head held high in superiority as he ordered the Fox Sin to many tasks, none of them holding any importance, although, Ban still followed through. 

I walked side-by-side with Diane and Meliodas, leaning slightly against the brunette as we conversed blindly and randomly, my left hand interlocked with the Captain's as he walked silently, his large teal eyes staring ahead as he walked through the merry town. 

I admired the old-fashioned architecture around me, the tall dwellings casting a cooling shadow over us, shielding us from the beaming afternoon sun. The chatter around me gave a sense of peace and I cherished my family and friends laugh and converse, casting away the worries of battle and violence.

~

The tears that rolled down my cheeks flushed away the dirt and grime that littered my flesh, washing away the oddly thin blood that poured from the cuts and scrapes my captor had inflicted on me, pain running through my veins horribly. 

However, physical pain was only at the back of my mind as my brain clenched against itself, watching my love struggle in pain against the traitors. My body to shook in worry and shock. 

I watched in horror as his breathing loudened in stress and strain, my fingers not knowing what to do leaving them to stretch and recoil in every second passing.

~

My breathing was fluent and calm as I unconsciously stepped closer to Meliodas, squeezing his hand lovingly as I smiled at him, my (E/C) eyes brightening as his charming smile spread across his face, his fine cheeks reflecting in the shining sun as we stepped into a large square, stalls and trees scattered across the stone and grass unevenly yet it felt homey and peaceful. 

I happily pulled the blonde haired Sin along with me as I stared at the various breads spread out across a cloth, the fresh homemade smell making my mouth water with tempt. 

A cheerful young boy skipped over to me and Meliodas, naming all the breads for us as we both merely smiled at him. 

Soon after, an old man stood next to the boy, smiling at us lovingly as he instructed his grandson to help another customer. I wasn't able to contain my grin as I looked around the market, sounding out Meliodas chatting with the elder with my own abstract yet realistic thoughts.