|| How You Met || Modern AU

I'm sorry if you don't like modern Au's but I thought it would be a cool idea to expand the preferences for a range of scenarios. These will vary greatly from school to gangs and all the way to you guys being famous superstars.

If you'd like more of these types of preferences please comment what you would like me to do! Thanks for reading, please enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY TO THOSE WHO ENJOY ESCANOR, BUT IM AFRAID THAT I'LL BE TAKING HIM OUT. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

|| Meliodas ||

(Y/N)'s POV:

I clenched my hands round my stormy grey jacket tightly, the shining silver zips digging into my palms. I breathed in several deep breaths - in through the nose, out through the mouth - before I let my zip marked, left palm press against the glass doors allowing me to enter the large room.

The walls were dark wooden brown, decorated with glimmering candles, white sheaths hung that took up about half the lengths of the walls, black inked traditional Japanese words cascaded downwards upon them.

The floors were glossy and shone brightly against the artificial lights that hung from the ceiling. My nervous filled (E/C) eyes wandered across the room, my eyes catching many youngsters like myself but dressed in soft white fabric draped round their bodies.

I gulped as I hurried towards the tall young woman stood by the wall, scrolling through her phone. I tapped her shoulder twice before retracting my hand back to my side, silence only escaping my pursed lips.

"Can I help you?" She asked sweetly, her unique teal eyes staring into mine with curiosity.

"Um..." I stuttered, my eyes flickering towards the smooth floor before looking back into her eyes, "My d-dad called you? I-I'm (Y/N)..." I replied.

"Oh yes! Your father did call me, I'm glad you made it, I'll get my son to give you your uniform and show you the basics before you are able to join the class. Because it's the middle of the term, you will have some catching up to do but I'm sure you'll be able to grasp the idea in no time." She smiled which made me feel extremely grateful, her kind words making me match her positive facial expression.

"Thank you, Miss..." I trailed.

"Sedona is fine," She sweetly replied, "Meliodas!" She shouted, her gaze drifting from me to the bundle of bodies that were standing together.

"Yes Mummy?" A voice replied, high in pitch but obvious that it was transitioning to a deeper tone.

"Could you show (Y/N) her uniform please, after that I would like you to teach her the basics, just show her what we've done since September." She asked politely as her son stepped out from the crowd, walking with a slight bounce toward this mother and I.

His hair was bushy and blonde, holding a lot of volume, unlike his mother which was straight and coloured in a dark chocolate brown. However, his eyes were an exact duplicate to his mother's, both a large pool of green and blue swirling together and blending into a glittering teal.

I smiled slightly at the boy who appeared only a year older than myself, however I had already grown to an inch taller than his own stature which created a swirl of superiority to circle my senses for a few seconds.

He outstretched his small hand towards me, mentally asking my own hand in return. I clasped my hand into his own as he shook it strongly before letting go.

"Meliodas." He smiled.

"(Y/N)..." I answered cautiously.

"Lovely to be in your acquaintance."