|| Their Favourite Thing About You || Mental

Hello! Sorry these are so short, school is being shiiiittttttt but after I finish my test week at the end of March, I'll be back to proper stories. Thanks for understanding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Meliodas ||

Your Generosity

Meliodas loves how kind you are and will never get over how selfless you are. He himself was very selfless but he could never compare to you. You would put life in front anyone else's and it was that drive that you had in you that fuelled Meliodas even further to help those affected by the Holy Knights and the Ten Commandments. 

|| Diane ||

Your Bravery

In all honesty, you were nothing special. Especially compared to the Sins who were all sorts of magical creatures with unbelievable powers. You were only human. With no powers at all. But yet, you were so brave, braver than most of the Sins. You would fight against anything that should between you and your goal, fighting for morals, your friends, and mostly Diane. Your bravely was fuelled by her. And her love was fuelled by your bravery.

|| Ban ||

Your Optimism

No matter what happened in life, you were always there to show Ban the bright side of things. The constant battles and fights the Sins went through destroyed you all, saying goodbye to loved ones and watching people wither in pain was something no one could ever handle mentally and the Sins would all be practically dead if it weren't for you. You always shed light to the darkest of days and Ban had always pondered whether he'd even still be on Earth if it wasn't for you being his angel every single second of every single day. 

|| King ||

Your Vulnerability 

Over the years you have lived, you had built four very strong walls over your emotions, settling a monotone expression at all times. But as you got closer to King, they began to crumble. He slowly broke into your emotions and watched you smile and laugh, frown and cry, scream and shout. 

And those were his favourite things.

You hadn't noticed yourself changing, but he had. He remembered when he first met you, how blank you were, but now you were so lively and comforted and he saw that change as clearly as glass. He loved how your vulnerability shone through and he hoped for you to keep growing in this way till the day you die. 

|| Gowther ||

Your Understanding 

Gowther was not normal, and he knew that. He was not human, but a doll, and he knew how out of place he was compared to everyone else. And oddly enough, he very occasionally felt insecure about it. He had random thoughts of you leaving him because of his difficulties of emotions. But you never allowed him to think like that. Whether you know of them or not, you were constantly there to make him feel loved. You understood his expressions and you understood his complexities, and loved them just as much as you loved him as a whole. 

|| Merlin ||

Your Uniqueness 

Using the evidence of Elizabeth, being brought up where everything is served to you on a silver plate changes someone. It makes them dependant on others, sensitive and obsessive. But you were different. You grew up in a palace, having one of the highest status' around in the entirety of Brittania, yet you were so thoughtful and selfless. You were so unique despite your upbringing and understood everyone's situation around you. You were unique and that what was so attractive about you. 

(This is as if its from Merlin's perspective so its picking on Elizabeth because she doesn't like her because of how she favourited over you)

|| Elizabeth ||

How Spontaneous You Are

You are a logical and thoughtful. But you were lays quick to think. when someone was in danger, you were never stood frozen, you always ran to help. Your brain never properly allowed you to stay put and you could never control your impulse and you ran for someone safety. Elizabeth fell in love with you because of the trust she had for you. She knew wholeheartedly that if anything were to happen to her that you would be there straight away to her aid, always there for her and always looking out for her. 

|| Helbram ||

Your Charm

You always managed to make him blush. You were so kind, and so sweet, and so utterly charming to him and he wondered how someone hadn't swooped you up before him because of how attractive you are, physically and mentally. 

|| Zeldris ||

How Bubbly You Are

You were the strongest person Zeldris knew. You were so strong willed and so brave. But you were just so... happy. Zeldris couldn't explain it but you were so lively and bubbly that a smile was never gone when he looked at you. He loved how optimistic you were and how kind you were and you truly brought out a brighter side of him that he never knew he had hidden inside. He would never stop being grateful for  what you have done for him, and how you have impacted him.