|| The A-Z's || Part. 1

Hello! I am so so so sorry for being so inactive for the past few months. It's so unfair on you and I apologise loads! My country has been hit really hard with the coronavirus and I have unfortunately been quite distracted with online schoolings and other responsibilities to write.

As you can see, this is only part 1 and will consist of Meliodas, Ban, Diane and King but I will upload the other characters ASAP and am already working on their POVs. This chapter was an idea I had AGES ago and I hope you enjoy! 

~

|| Meliodas ||

A - Affection

Affection was guaranteed in yours and Meliodas' relationship, he took every opportunity to give you a kiss or a back hug, always managing to create an excuse to do so.

"There was a fly on your cheek." As he kisses you cheek.

"You looked cold." As he hugs you from behind.

"I wanted to see if we used the same body wash." As he shoves his face into your neck.

Honestly, he was attached, and you didn't mind. However everyone else did as they were forced to watch their captain smother his love in an embrace, them forced to face their own loneliness.

B - Babies

Meliodas wanting children was no surprise to anyone, however you had only been together for a year and in your opinion it was not something you wanted at this time in your life. Meliodas had been alive for thousands of years but you'd only been alive for around twenty. You knew how much MEliodas would love to have an aspiring of his own after all theses years on his own, his only family turned against him. But you weren't ready. And you have told him that, he has to wait.

C - Cuddles

Just like Meliodas was affectionate, he had a great liking for cuddling. He'd use every chance he could to steal you away and hold you in his arms, he always refused to let you be the big spoon because (And I quote);

"You're my teddy bear, I can't sleep without you in my arms."

In bed, he'd have his arms hooked round your waist, all of your back pressed against his front as he held you like a teddy bear, just like he had said.

D - Dominance

Despite you having an experiment at it, Meliodas was evidently the dominant one in your sex life. You had tried it once, but Meliodas always preferred being the one to tease you and please you any way he wanted, the aspect of control arousing him to make the nights very eventful for the both of you, and because of that, you let your dominant side go.

E - Empathy

Your past was not one of sadness, nor the dream. However Meliodas did continuously apologise and comfort you about being King's cousin, because apparently if he had to deal with King he would've have killed him already. So it's fake empathy at it's best, but you don't mind it.

F - Family/Friends relationships

Everyone at the tavern is happy with your relationship with their captain, they find no reason to complain and they all find you a delight. You are friendly with all Meliodas' friends and being related to King had added a relation with you, everyone glad to have you around and would happily fight for you safety and health. Zeldris and Estarossa had got wind of Meliodas' relationship with you, and unfortunately, had made it a mission to use it against him and the Sins.