|| You Get Caught Kissing ||

[EDITED]

|| Meliodas ||

Meliodas' POV:

Her arms around my waist and her hands in my hair, I held her tightly against me with my front with my own hands clamped onto her thighs that were wrapped securely around my waist. I leapt up the stairs, attempting to be quiet but failing terribly as we crashed into walls - senses clouded with excitement and lust. No one was in, it being midday and everyone out and about doing their own thing. We travelled up to the second floor and entered the first room. I kicked open the door with my right foot and slipped through the crack that opened tinily.

(Y/N) let out a shriek followed by a laugh as I tripped over the threshold ending in the result of almost dropping her. I hastily propped her up, holding onto her thighs tightly and making no possibility of dropping her. I swiftly kicked the door shut behind me and stumbled towards the bed, dropping her onto it and falling into her open legs. She laughed aloud, hugging me close to her and kissing me softly. She pulled away after a while, gazing into my eyes and twiddling with various strands of my hair in a trance-like state.

I bent down slowly and pressed my lips onto hers. We smiled into the kiss. Her legs squeezed around my waist and pressed my body against hers, pulling me closer. We relaxed into the mattress, sexual tension increasing and increasing as we relished in each other's presence. Being in a house with a lot of other people made it hard to have intimate moments such as this. We wanted to use the alone time to our advantage as much as possible.

We continued to kiss and cuddle for another passing minute before the interrupting shouts of Diane and Elizabeth forced us to pull apart. I let out an annoyed groan and let my head drop into (Y/N)'s nape. She laughed lowly at my actions, stroking the back of my head carelessly. I pressed little butterfly kisses across her available skin, not wanting to get up despite the presence of the girls back from shopping in the local town.

(Y/N) let out a satisfied sigh before placing her hands on each of my temple's and gently lifted my head from her neck. "We should stop." She whispered, pressing a kiss onto my forehead before slyly sliding out from under me and fixing her messy hair that had been rustled from being pushed against the bed.

My brows furrowed as I stared at her. I smirked slightly before grasping her arm and yanking her towards me. Her chest collided with mine and she let out a quiet yelp. Her eyes widened in alarm but she made no effort to push me away. My arms circled her waist and tightened my hold. I leant in close, our noses nuzzling each other like a cat would do.

"What are you doing?" She muttered with a little smile, her eyes following my every move as I carefully peppered soft kisses from her cheek and down her jaw.

"They won't come here, Gorgeous." I muttered against her flesh. "We just need to be quiet." I reassured her, slowly pulling her back towards the bed.

"But-" She began just as I let myself fall backwards onto the bed and pulled her onto me. She laughed at my actions and quickly shifted to straddle me. "Someone could walk in." She whined. I smiled at her pretty face. I gently pressed a firm kiss onto her lips. "This is Elizabeth's room too, you know." She giggled with her whisper.

Her hands slowly sewed themselves into my hair, leaning into the lustful atmosphere and allowing herself to enjoy the moment. She connected our lips and began to kiss me slowly and sensually, her paranoid thoughts slowly drifting away. I smiled into the kiss happily and delved into the kiss with all my might, holding her hips firmly and devouring her addictive lips hungrily as she did mine.

But it was at that moment, I realised that (Y/N) would never come to trust my word again. "Oh hey guys- OH MY!" A squeaky voice panicked. (Y/N) flew up from her position on top of me, her eyes wide and horrified. "I am so so so sorry!" Elizabeth rushed, her voice trembling as she stumbled in shock. "C-Carry on." She peeped before finally leaving the bedroom and slamming the door behind her.