|| You Get Taken by the Holy Knights || Part. 1

This Chapter will be taken place in Season One where the Holy Knights were still lead by Hendrickson and Drayfus, Gilthunder still corrupted by Vivienne's curse as well

|| Meliodas ||

(Third- Person)'s POV:

"(Y/N)! Stop it!" The white haired Princess giggled as (Y/N)'s frame fused into that of a dainty figure, matching the third princess of Liones. 

Her (H/L) hair growing to reach her buttocks, the natural (H/C) colour bleaching into a light glimmering hue. Her eyes increasing in size, the iris' contrasting into a crystallised blue. 

"Stop what?" (Y/N) teased as Elizabeth stared at an expect representation of herself, laughing in happiness.

"That's so cool!" Diane cheered as they continued walking the streets, many eyes staring at the Princess' doppelgänger, "Do me! Do me!" 

"Hehe," (Y/N) laughed as her height increased slightly to match Diane's shrunken form. 

Her white hair shrivelled to just below her broadening shoulder, the snowlike colour darkening drastically into a chocolate brown. Her pale skin darkened ever so slightly to match that of the giantess'. 

(Y/N)'s large eyes contorted from an egg like shape to a long curve like structure, the iris' swirling  round to create a violet colour.

"You look just like me!" Diane laughed as she skipped round her clone. 

(Y/N) smiled in response, her long eyelashes creating a crescent shape just like Diane's when she smiled or laughed. 

"Look! Look!" Diane squealed as she matched her twin's expression exactly, "We're the same!"

"Alright, I'll change back." (Y/N) laughed as her face changed back into something matching the flustered Princess. 

"How is that back!" Diane giggled, her laugh traveling throughout the streets and brightening the lonely mornings aura.  

"C'mon guys, we have to get the stuff the Captain had asked for." Ban said as he walked along side the laughing girls. 

"Yeah, we should guys." (Y/N) concluded, not bothering to change her appearance.

"Let's split up, that way we'll get everything done quicker!" Diane suggested earning nods from the whole group - including King and Gilthunder who had also tagged along with the group. 

"Okay, lets split the list, Diane; get the flour, Elizabeth; the chicken and duck eggs, Gilthunder; the apples from the orchard, King; the brown and white sugar, (Y/N); the cloths and rags and I will gather the cutlery." Ban ordered. 

"Why are you helping out, Ban?" Diane asked suspiciously. 

"Just trying to help out, jeez..." He muttered as he left in the direction of the stalls that sold the cutlery. 

(Y/N) shrugged before twisting a 180 degree turn and swiftly strolling down the isle of stalls that were set up in front of the houses, her eyes following each one in search of some new cloths and rags for the kitchens and Ban. 

The Seven Deadly Sins | Preferences {UNDER INTENSE EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें