|| Their Favourite Thing About You || Physical

|| Meliodas ||

Breasts

Of course Meliodas loves your breasts, he was always a pervert and enjoyed playing with the usual female limbs. He adored their softness and size, just big enough to delicately fit into his palms so he was able to easily cup them.

|| Diane ||

Hair

Diane loves playing with your hair, as well as you playing with her hair too. She enjoys the feeling of the strands through her feelings and often fiddles with the tips when she's nervous, which you allow her to do as it calms her. 

|| Ban ||

Eyes

Ban loves your eyes. The beautiful (E/C) colour had been the reason he had noticed you from the beginning and still attract him now. He cherished the way their transformed into crescent moons when you smiled. They will always be his favourite feature of yours.

|| King ||

Legs

King admires your legs because of their usual bareness. You normally keep them free or wear tight bottoms to highlight the length and curves. However, because of this, it also attracts Diane and Elizabeth to you due to the pure sex sense that you send out with the provocative longs limbs. 

|| Gowther ||

Waist and Hips Line

Gowther didn't understand emotions, nor kinks or arousal, however, there was one thing he knew; he fucking loved your hips and waist. He loved to caress and massage and cup your hips and waist.

He found your curves sexy and arousing and had never understood why you insist on wearing baggy clothing to hide the seductive part of your body when you could wear stuff like the tavern uniform or a tight piece of clothing - like Diane's - that would show off your body. 

However, he does enjoy that they were only for his eyes to see.

|| Merlin ||

Lips

Merlin adored your lips because of their tenderness and pressure. The way her lips moulded with your own was somewhat a delicacy to her and she would always cherish the way it felt when you kissed her so passionately. 

|| Elizabeth ||

Cheeks

Elizabeth had always admired your confidence and opposite persona to her own polite one. However, she had never failed to notice your adorable face, especially when you were not aware of it. Many times, she was not able to help herself and would excessively pinch and squish your cheeks.

|| Helbram ||

Wings

Of course your wings were his favourite feature. The large span and the heaven white colour drawing everyone's attention as well as himself. He had always admired your angelic stature, the confidence and majestic atmosphere that your wings inspired.

|| Zeldris ||

Dog Ears

Zedlris loved your ears, the way they moved and acted based on your emotions made him smile at the thought. He loved how they perked when you got excited or heard something unusual, and liked how the peaks dropped down when you got nervous or flustered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Please comment more scenarios you would like me to do!