While everyone, including Hermione, was paying attention to Luscious Malfoy, Harry payed attention to Narcissa and Draco.

Draco was a fine looking boy, with while being from sunny LA California, was rather pale, along with the rest of his family.

Narcissa was pretty, but the look as though she smelled something bad seemed to be plastered on her face, stopping any slight appeal.

Suddenly, the: I-just-smelled-something-really-bad look on her face was replaced with slight pain. Harry watched with interest as her right hand went up towards her face, as though reaching for her temple. Harry gave her a look of pity she didn't see as she tried and failed to get her husbands attention. Migraines were awful. He new them well. They were almost as bad as the nightmares he still got from fighting in a war a few years ago.

His name was well known; he had lead the war, and had won against the terrorist, taking down the leader. From there, the offending side had slowly crumbled, letting the side Harry lead won, though not without casualties. His face was well known, though not as much in America. He was a celebrity. Getting away was one of the reasons he planned a surprise visit, telling no one but his boss he was leaving. He wanted no one to know.

Hermione's name was also well known. She had fought at his side bravely, taking out some of the second best terrorists in the war. Unlike Harry, she had moved away from her home in Britten, claiming she needed to get away. Her face was also well known.

Making a choice a few minutes later when no one seemed to notice and  Narcissa looked desperate, he stood up, lifting his hand in the air. Luckily, Lucious noticed him soon.

Hermione gave him a 'wtf?' look as she noticed his hand.

"You, with the black hair and green eyes. Who are you? What's your name?" Lucious asked. Despite all the other reporters, who he knew had much more significance then this young adult, he thought he recognized the face. So, all in all, curiosity was the reason he called on Harry.

"My name is Harrison Jamison Evans-Potter, sir." He voiced, causing the already mostly silent crowd to go dead quiet. The crowd new the name, very, well.

Draco looked up at the complete silence, curious. His eyes widened comically, though you couldn't see it behind his sunglasses. Harrison Jamison Evans-Potter, leader of the great war of Britain, was in his family's conference meeting.

And he was even more good looking in person.

"And...and what are you, a person like yourself doing here?" Luscious asked, interested in how he could make this work for him.

"I was dragged here by my best friend, Hermione Jean Granger" Harry glared at his best friend, glad to see she was uncomfortable. Serves her right, dragging me here. Harry thought mercilessly.

The crowds eyes, and the Malfoys, almost popped out of their heads. Though no one made another moment.

All the while, Draco was focused on Harry, a predictor look in his eye which no one saw, as they zeroed in on the raven haired boys lips.

Oh how he loved accents.

"And your question?" Luscious chocked out.

"Your wife seems to be suffering from a rather serious migraine. She's been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes. I suggest you either don't be such a attention hog, since I'm almost positive I'm the only one who noticed, since I did not want to be here, or, pay more attention to her. Thank you." Harry sat back down, a smirk on his sexily scarred face (I had to! XD) as he crossed one leg over the other, holding his head up with the hand on his chin, elbows on his knee.