Silence

Warning: I guess a overload of fluff...that's what the commenters said...oh, and you'll be confused with this if you didn't read the book, because the book and the movie are completely different here...but I figure most of you have read it, since, ya know, your reading this....ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy was by no means a quiet place. there was constantly noise going about, even at night when students should be sleeping. It was the noise made by students out after curfew, Peeves, various ghost, students with detentions, teachers, portraits, suits of armor, Flitch, Ms. Norris, on and on, noise was always present. 

So, the fact that the Great Hall, currently filled with students, even though many had been lost within the past day, was completely silent, was in itself an impressive feat. Students, covered in wounds, blood, dirt and other such things stared in shock. 

Harry Potter, a scrawny, black haired, green eyed, glasses wearing boy who attracted trouble, stood in the middle of the hall gasping for breath. He had just, moments before, suddenly appeared, seemingly back from the dead, and had rescued Draco Malfoy, of all people, from a killing curse aimed by Bellatrix Lestrange, then had killed the latter with two legal curses, shot back to back. Harry had then, turned around, and cast a shielding charm, protecting him and Draco from Voldemort himself, who was looking at Harry in astonishment. How many times had Harry cheated death now?

The Boy-Who-Lived and The Dark Lord had circled each other like wild animals. Harry had shoved Draco back, where he had landed in the arms of his house mates, the ones still alive and had stuck around for the battle. There weren't many.

Finally, after revealing some facts, making some points, calling out some insults, some interruptions, and some glares, Voldemort had finally lost it, and shot the spell that had failed to kill Harry not once, but twice. Really, he should have known better.

At the same time, Harry had cast a disarming charm, and the two spells collided, much like they had in Harry's fourth year, in the grave yard that still did and forever would haunt Harry's dreams. 

The spells collided, and Voldemorts wand flew out of his hand, his wand flipping and spinning, his own spell being shot back at him. With no Horcruxes left to keep him tied to the world of the living, Voldemort collapsed, right as Harry caught the elder wand, which was in his control, and had been without his knowledge since he escaped Malfoy Manor. 

Before any one had a chance to react, Draco and run to Harry, pushing his way to the front. He grabbed Harry by his robe front, hauling him up. Harry really was a scrawny little thing.

"If you ever bloody scare me like that again Harry I'll kill you myself." Draco threatened.

"But I'm un-killible." Harry shot back playfully.

Draco snorted. "Tell me about it," he muttered, before crashing his lips to Harry's in a searing kiss. 

Most looked away, feeling like they where intruding on a private moment. It was one of those kisses, filled with anger and frustration and love and adoration and a million more emotions rolled into one.

Harry and Draco parted, breathing deeply, looking into each others eyes with such love the rest who hadn't looked away did so now.

Harry chuckled at their crowd, or lack thereof. That was one way to come out, he thought, before his lips where being attacked again. 

~~~

Yeah, yeah, it's short...meh, I've been giving you thousand-ish word ones and part ones for a while, I figured this would be refreshing.