Storms Equal...Cuddling?

Draco Malfoy sat at his table, trying to not show his annoyance. It was a drafty morning in the Grate Hall, and he had forgotten his cloak. He was cold!

CRASH! The sound of plates and goblets crashing to the ground reached his ears followed by a thud. The occupants of the Grate Hall looked over as one. Harry Potter was laying on the ground in front of his table, on his back. His glasses had been knocked askew. 

"Harry!" Hermione, Ron, Neville, and several people shouted in alarm. That sent the whole hall, which had been in total silence into utter panic and chaos. Draco sprung up onto his feat, trying to get a look, as everyone else was. He could clearly hear Grangers voice over the rest, its high pitched tune making his ears tingle. "He just collapsed! I don't know what happened! Professor, help him!" The girl shouted, her voice breaching on hysterical.

Draco, thanks to his height, could just slightly see Harry being floated out the hall by Dumbledore and McGonagall over the crowd. 

"Please, no need to worry. I am sure Mr. Potter here is just fine. Please finish your breakfast and get to class." Professor Dumbledore spoke quickly, his voice silencing the crowd, allowing his words to carry across the hall.

Dumbledore and McGonagall left, a floating Harry Potter in between them, his robes swirling about him gently. 

Draco, despite his worry, sat back down, and quickly ate his breakfast, trying to not wolf it down. 

~~~

As dinner time rolled around, Harry Potter was still not seen, and this fact did not go unnoticed by the student body. 

About half way through, however, Dumbledore stood, and tapped his spoon against his glass. It took only a moment for him to catch the attention of the student body. 

"Now, as you are all aware, Mr. Harry Potter collapsed today, during breakfast." Dumbledore started. If the hall had been silent before, it was deadly quiet now. "The reasoning, for Mr. Potters collapse, is due to sleep deprivation, and magical over-use. Nothing to be alarmed about. Mr. Potter will return to classes in the next few days, but he needs a few days rest. I trust you all know better then to bother Mr. Potter while he is getting his much needed rest. Thank you." Dumbledore sat again, and the hall erupted in noises, voices, and the sounds of silverware scraping across plates. 

Draco quietly ate his dinner, mulling over the information. Magical over-use...from what?

~~~

It was past curfew, around one in the morning. The majority of Hogwarts occupants were sleeping, it being a school day tomorrow. A few were still up, doing last-minute homework in their common rooms. But, only one was out and about, and that was Draco Malfoy. 

Draco had a destination in mind, and he was determined to get to it. What was his destination, you might be wondering. It was the Hospital wing.

He walked with careful but determined steps. He didn't want to be caught by peeves or filch, but he was determined to get to his target, Harry Potter. The corridors were cold, the storm over head blowing in wind. But, he trudged on.

When he reached his destination, he quietly opened the door, going slowly so that it didn't squeak. He closed the door slowly and carefully behind him. 

Stepping further into the Hospital wing, he squinted. There wasn't much light. In fact, there wasn't any light, besides the light provided by the moon through the windows.

He couldn't see much, but when he walked further in, he could just make out a lump on a bed, some five or so beds away from the door. 

He walked closer. He new it had to be Harry, but he was still careful to make sure. A pair of thin, round, wire glasses were on the bedside table, and messy, curly black hair was splayed wildly across the pillow. It was Potter all right.

He stepped a bit closer, trying to see his face, which was blocked by the blanket. He was turned on his side, away from Draco. But, Draco ended up smacking his pinkie toe on one of the four poles holding the bed up. he jumped up an down, clutching his foot, cursing in pain. 

But, all movement from his person vanished when Harry shifted on the bed. Harry turned over, onto his back, and sat up, rubbing his eyes and blinking rapidly. But, without his glasses, and the poor lightning, all he could make out was a out was a splotch of blonde, that he thought was hair. 

"Is someone there?" Harry croaked, his voice scratchy. 

"Er, hello, Pothead" Draco said awkwardly, putting his foot down. He forgot about the pain in his toe. 

"Malfoy? What in Merlins beard are you doing here?" Harry asked sleepily, yawning. His eyes dropped. It occurred to Draco that Harry was probably half asleep, and there was a good chance he wouldn't remember a thing the next time he awoke. 

"Er..well, you see I-" 

BOOM! Thunder crashed, and lightning flashed, lighting up the room for a split second. Harry embarrassingly enough, squeaked, and jumped. he curled up in on himself, tucking his head down. 

"Potter? What in Salazars name is wron-"

BOOM! Draco was once again cut off by thunder, a zap of lightning occurring with it. Harry jumped again, letting out a yelp. He latched onto the first things his hands found for support-which happened to be one Draco Malfoy. 

That was how Draco Malfoy, Slytherin ice prince, ended up in the Hospital Wing at one thirty in the morning, sitting on a hospital bed, with a lap full of one Harry Potter, Golden Boy Gryffindor, who was cowering in fear from the thunder and lightning. 

Draco's mind couldn't understand what was happening, so he just wrapped his hands around the shaking form, trying to comfort said form.

~~~

Did I do good on this one? I have not prof read it, I just kept grammar and capitalization in mind, and I'm trying to make it a habit as I write, but I forget, so I do apologize for mistakes...I feel like I did good...this is more fluff then anything...oh, and Harry being scared of thunder and lightning? I got that from this anime, Ouran High School Host Club...any fans out there? Who can tell me which character from that show is scared of thunder and lightning? I like the title of this one too...