Dark Drarry (request)/Through the Years

Flashes through Harry's life that lead to him being...dark and gay. My favorite combo. Get your asses ready cause this is the longest one shot I've written in...ever? It's over 21,000 words guys.

I'm sorry this took so long, I've been working on this for longer than I'd like to admit, if that's any consolation. I hope it does your request justice. 

Some important info: This story follows the events of the books somewhat loosely. Snape is not completely loyal to Dumbledore. 

ALSO I MADE THIS IT'S OWN STORY IT'S CALLED 'Through the Years' AND IT'S COVER IS THE IMAGE UP THERE OKAY ENJOY!

~~~

Harry fell to the ground, face throbbing. Dudley had just hit him, and not a kid on the playground or a teacher did anything. Harry almost cried, but he didn't want Dudley to laugh at him more. Dudley's friend, Pierce, kicked him in the ribs, and Harry let out a choked gasp.

He rolled over and got up as quick as he could, but he was only seven, and not very strong.

Dudley ran at him, and Harry wound up his fist. He swung, and put as much force behind it as he could. As he collided with Dudley's nose, he felt something... more behind it. Dudley went sprawling, his nose bleeding heavily. Pierce backed up slowly, before running away. Dudley cried, holding his nose.

Harry breathed heavily, something new running through him. He knelt down next to Dudley, whispering. "Don't tell anyone, or I'll do it again," Harry told him. Dudley sobbed and ran to a teacher who sat on a bench reading a book.

Harry watched him go. The teacher asked Dudley a question. Dudley paused and looked at Harry, who shook his head. Dudley continued to hold his nose and the teacher took him to the nurse, never glancing Harry's way.

Dudley was pulled from school early. When Harry got home he was greeted by Uncle Vernon ranting about how the floors of the playground were too uneven, and the school will fix that or I will sue! My Dudley deserves better than that garbage playground! Harry quietly ate his dinner, having been given a regular portion since Uncle Vernon was distracted by his anger. Dudley cast quick, terrified glances at him the entire meal, but said nothing.

~~~

Aunt Petunia was out in the garden, caring for her flowers almost more than she did Dudley. Harry wasn't allowed to work with them anymore, since he had accidentally killed a few of her roses last year. Her purse sat on the counter, unattended as usual. Uncle Vernon drank beer in the living room, watching the telly. Dudley was upstairs, preoccupied with something Harry didn't care about.

Harry was used to it at this point. Look out the window while in the kitchen, make sure the door to the living room was closed, and find the inner right pocket of Aunt Petunia's purse while listening for blundering footsteps. He slipped the cash into one of his baggy pockets to go under a loose floorboard he had in the corner of his cupboard. A little bit once or twice a week added up eventually, so when Harry was sent on an errand he had an opportunity to help himself and get proper-fitting clothes. Last time he had gotten brand new socks; they had been heaven on his feet.

Harry grabbed a few pounds from her purse and slipped back into his task of the dishes. He just had to wait until he was sent out again. And after a few years of this, Harry found out they didn't notice when suddenly his pant legs weren't cuffed, there wasn't a belt double wrapped around him, his coat didn't have holes and his shirt hung to his waist. They didn't pay enough attention to realize, and after the initial stung of that had worn away, Harry found he preferred it.

As long as he bought his clothes from the gently used store, they would never be new enough for them to notice, and cheap enough that he usually had something left over for a candy bar or his next purchase.