Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock

Welcome, my readers. to, the, CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

~~~

Draco walked the halls of Hogwarts, intent on getting breakfast. He passed numerous couples kissing under the mistletoe; some willingly, some by force. 

It wasn't normal mistletoe. Obviously, in a magic school, it would be enchanted. This mistletoe, trapped you in a little, invisible four by four foot square, and you could not get out, until who ever was in with you kissed you. And if you ended up stuck by yourself, someone had to come get you out. 

"What's wrong mate?" Blaise asked, watching his friend glare at the ceiling. 

"Mistletoe. Honestly, what's the point? It just allows the couples secretly shagging in broom closet to make out in public and not be called out for it. Why, during Christmas break, do the teachers become sixteen year old's again?" Draco asked, huffing. 

"I donno mate, I donno. but, not all the teachers are with it. I haven't seen professor Snape once, and have you seen how Mcgonagall glares at them? I'm surprised they don't burst into flames every time." Blaise said. "Look! She's doing it now!" Draco looked over to where Blaise was pointing, and low and behold, was professor Mcgonagall in a wine red robe, glaring heatedly at a innocent looking mistletoe which had a couple kissing under it. 

Draco chuckled, and began walking to breakfast again. Pansy watched all this silently, which was very un-Pansy like. But little did Draco and Blaise know, Pansy had a plan forming. And that plan had meant teaming up with Granger. 

But if everything goes well, it would be sooo worth it. Fanfictions coming true? I would do anything for it!

~~~

"Hermione!" Harry complained as his best friend dragged him to breakfast. She had him by the hood of his dark green jumper, dragging him along while she eagerly speed walked. What she was so eager for, they didn't know. But at least Ron was enjoying the show. So did everyone else who witnessed the Boy-Who-Lived being dragged around like a rag doll, fumbling and trying and failing to regain his balance. 

"Keep moving! Nothing to see here that you wouldn't see in a circus!" Hermione called to the laughing students as she speed walked.

What Hermione was eager for, was the plan the she and a certain Slytherin female had concocted just a few days ago. She had been anticipating this, and was exited to make her fanfictions come true. (sorry, I love when people do that, so I had to)

~~~

As Draco, Blaise, and Pansy -tailing Draco closely- walked closer and closer to the Great Hall, the mistletoe got thicker, and harder to avoid. 

Hermione tried hard to dodge the mistletoe, not willing to let this go to waist. It became harder, with the mistletoe getting thicker and Harry flailing around, but Harry was really light, for some reason. 

She would have to ask him about that later.

As they made their way closer, Hermione spotted her accomplice for the plan. Pansy winked at her. 

Hermione started mouthing numbers, and both girls tensed. 3...2...1...NOW!

Just like that, Hermione flung Harry under a mistletoe, where he banged his head on the invisible wall. Draco and Blaise, having caught the whole thing, laughed merrily. While he was distracted and walking, Pansy stuck her foot out and pushed Draco, sending him toppling under the same tree branch with berries. 

Harry rubbed his head, which throbbed painfully. His eyes were closed in pain, but that didn't mean he couldn't hear the outraged curses of the Slytherin he was trapped with. Harry opened his eyes slightly, and groaned once more. Yep. This was happening. He was trapped under a mistletoe, something he had been able to avoid so far, with Malfoy. Malfoy!