Imploding, Melting And Exploding

This is totttaaallllyyyyyy based off I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. But, I'm gonna change it a bit. It is now I Kissed A Guy. Ah. Poor Draco. Thanks Katy! I don't really like you any more but some of your songs are great for One Shots! 

~~~

Draco's head snapped up. That annoying humming was filling the room. You could hardly hear it, with all the people shouting out the spell to transform their chickens, but it was there, and it was pissing Draco off. 

A small, male voice, humming under his breath. Draco could just barely make out the words. 

"I'm curi-ous for you, just wanna try you on, caught my attention..." Draco raised an eyebrow and strained his ears, ignoring Pansy who was shooting glances at him. He'd been hearing the same tune for days now, and it was trying on his nerves.

"I kissed a guy and I liked it, the taste of his cherry chap stick," The song picked up, along with Draco's eyebrows, which were almost impossible to see under the slight fringe he had started rocking this year. It was a thing he had decided to try out for his sixth year. It was doing good so far. He got many...praising looks nowadays. 

He listened closer. This was a male voice singing. Gay? This didn't make any sense. He'd never heard the song before, he was sure. 

"I kissed a guy just to try it, hope my girlfriend don't mind it."
Draco shook his head. He shouldn't even be listening to this. It didn't concern him. But the curiosity was biting at him, making him twist around to try and see who it was. 

He discarded the females, as it was obviously a male voice, so that left Goyal, Potter, Weasley, Thomas, Nott, and Finnigan. He discarded Goyal. He knew his voice. That wasn't it. He discarded Weasley as well. He had heard the fool attempting to sing once around this Christmas holidays. This was a soft, beautiful voice. It didn't match Weasley's screeching. 

That left Potter, Nott, Thomas, and Finnigan. He quickly turned back around so they didn't see him staring. 

He strained his ears again, managing to catch more lyrics. 

"It felt so wrong, it felt so righ-" The bell rung, cutting off the singer abruptly. Draco almost huffed in frustration, before he remembered he had his next class with the Gryffindors as well. 

He managed to snag a seat next to Potter, Nott and Finnigan. That singled out Thomas, and so it would most likely exclude him if he heard it. 

He was halfway through the charms lesson when he heard it. The familiar tune. He strained his ears and faintly caught the words. 

"I kissed a guy and I liked it, I liked it..." Draco tried to place the voice as best as he could. He discarded Nott. The guy didn't talk much but when he did it revealed his voice to be much lower. Thomas was already excluded. He was half a room away.

Potter and Finnigan. 

Draco narrowed his eyes. He would figure it out. He thought hard for a moment, trying to distinguish the voice, before it hit him so hard he almost hit his head on the table. He only stopped himself by mentally yelling that it would attract unwanted attention. 

"It's not what good guys do, not how they should behave." Jesus that's provocative with just the submissive nature of it, and it being male, Draco mused before he shook his head, discarding the thought before he could examine it too closely.

Finnigan was Irish. He had a thick Irish accent. 

Potter. 

Draco shook his head in wonder. Potter had a damn good voice. But...Potter was gay? Or was that just the song? But why would Potter be singing it if he was straight? Draco didn't understand it. 

The bell rung, dismissing them for the weekend. 

It wasn't until Wednesday that he heard the song again. He was walking to lunch, the corridor being empty as he was a bit late. He heard the voice come from around the corner. 

"Us guys we are so magical, hard skin, red lips, so kissable. Hard to resist, so touchable, too good to, deny it," The voice sang, and Draco whipped around the corner to catch the singer while he was hopefully still alone. Well...while Potter was still alone. 

He almost ran into the boy, making Harry yelp and himself take a step back. Harry looked at him with wide eyes. "In a hurry?" He asked, eyebrow raise. He yelped when Draco ran at him, pinning him to the wall by his arms, which were now over his head. "What the bloody hell are you doing?" Harry nearly shouted. 

"What in the bloody hell have you been singing?" Draco asked, eyes narrowed. 

"It's a Muggle song." Harry said slowly, looking at Draco strangely. 

"Why the hell are you singing it if you're straight?" Draco asked. He couldn't understand it. It made no sense. 

Harry raised an eyebrow and relaxed into the wall, looking at easy. "I never said I was." He said simply. "Why? Interested?" Harry asked, smirk in place. Draco floundered, suddenly becoming very aware of how close the two of them were. 

Harry leaned forward and attacked Draco's lips, going on his tip-toes to reach the taller man. Draco felt his brain imploding, melting and exploding all at one time because this made no sense! 

Harry nipped at his neck and Draco was forced to admit he could get used to some Muggle songs.