You Know That (Request)

I'm getting request now! Yay! Though I do wish the next thing I update will be this idea that's been festering lately. But, as I seem to be getting request with each new chapter, I do those first. NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING! I absolutely love it. I just have an idea..and I donno. I'd like to write it, I suppose. Oh, requested by @Happy_Malice. 
All the updates today...

~~~

Draco stretched languidly in his king sized bed, blinking rapidly against the harsh sun trying to blind him, somehow managing to pass through his traitorous curtains. In his words. 

He lifted his left arm to cover his face, his right seeking out his wand on the bedside table. When he found it, he lifted it tiredly, murmuring a spell to shut the curtains. When the light didn't disappear behind his curtains, however, he frowned, and did the spell again, adjusting his arm, assuming he hadn't aimed correctly. When the sun still attacked him, however, he sat up, glaring at the things that were supposed to be covering the window to stop such incidents from occurring. 

He ignored his sleeping fiance, and pointed his wand steadily at the curtains, gaze fixed into a glare. 

When nothing happened, however, he felt panic rise in him. He shot the spell again and again, but no light shot from his wand, and the curtain remained open stubbornly. 

"Harry. Harry!" Draco said, voice panicked as he shook the other awake. Harry blinked up at him, squinting. He absentmindedly reached for his glasses. 

"Yeah, Dray?" He murmured sleepily, shoving his glasses onto his face. 

"Harry, m-my magic! It isn't working!" He shouted, waving his arms about madly, face conveying his emotions easily. Harry sat up, worriedly, sleep forgotten. 

"What do you mean it's not working, Draco?" Harry asked slowly, putting his hands on his fiance's shoulders to calm him. It did little to help the blond. 

"I tried to spell the curtains closed and nothing happened! I tried so many times and nothing! No light, no magic! Harry what's wrong with me?" Draco cried out, voice hysterical and eyes suspiciously watery. 

Harry frowned, and wrapped the blond in his arms, holding the taller man firmly against him. "It's gonna be okay, Draco, I'm sure it's just a fluke, you'll be okay," Harry murmured, twirling his fingers in his partners hair. 

Harry realized what a crisis Draco was going through. Growing up as a pureblood meant magic was everything, and if he couldn't preform it...

"No, it's not going to be okay Harry! What if it never comes back and I'll be stuck a m-m-muggle?" Draco whispered, lip trembling against Harry's neck. 

Harry tightened his grip against the blond. 

"You'll be okay. We'll be okay. You have me. I wont leave you." Harry whispered, knowing that was one of the blonds fears; everyone leaving him. "I'll still love you, magic or not. You're mine, Draco. I'm yours. You know that. I'm not letting you go." 

Draco tightened his grip around his fiance, wondering idly how he had been lucky enough to get him.

~~~

D'AWWW.