Peanut Butter

I know I said I probably wasn't going to do anymore of these that weren't request but THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS OKAY??

Summer, Summer, why the fuck is it so hot? So apparently peanut butter is both a great late night snack and rather messy.

~~~

Draco stared at a digital clock next to him blankly. The numbers read two in the morning, but no matter how tired he was, he couldn't sleep.

He looked behind him, at the sleeping face of his husband. Smiling slightly, Draco crept out of bed quietly in an effort to not awaken Harry. He trotted to the kitchen, searching the cupboards and fridge for a two-a.m.-snack. Finally, he stumbled across the peanut butter, and with a mild noise of triumph, he grabbed a spoon.

He didn't care if he was twenty five years old. He had cravings, damnit! 

He got a big glob of peanut butter, then put the container away. It took him several minutes to eat away at it, getting all over his mouth, lips, tongue, and teeth. He smiled pleasantly as he washed off the spoon, feeling content. Maybe some milk, and then off to-

"Ah!" Draco yelped, flinching away from the hands grabbing his waste. His heart pounded in his chest as a hand went up to clutch his neck. Harry was standing there, amused and sleepy smile on his face. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Harry laughed. Draco huffed. 

"Gave me a heart attack, you did. How could you possibly sleep at night, knowing I almost died just now?" 

"I'll be able to sleep because I'll have you next to me, something which for some reason wasn't already happening." Harry strolled up to Draco, trapping the taller blond against the counter top whilst winding his arms around his neck.

"Sorry. Got hungry."

"At two in the morning?"

"The heart wants what it wants." 

Tilting his head, Harry nodded slowly. "Fair enough. But come back to bed, you know I can't sleep without you now." Harry stuck out his lip in a pout. Draco snorted. 

"You're spoiled."

"You love to spoil me." 

"Yes, quite." Draco sniffed delicately. Harry chuckled, and leaned on his tip toes to kiss his husband. Draco put his hands around Harry's waste to keep him steady, and had a smile on his face as he leaned down to kiss his husband.

Harry pulled back a second later. "Now I want peanut butter." Frowning, he looked behind him. "Nooo, it's too farrrrrr." Harry whined. Draco snorted.

"Go get it if you want it, lazy arse. It's five feet away."

"Why would I do that when I have you right here?" Smirking, Harry abruptly kissed Draco again. With a muffled, sleepy laugh, Draco complied. They stood there for several minutes, sluggishly and slowly kissing deeply, just enjoying one another.

Finally, they realized that, oh, oxygen was actually a necessary thing their bodies needed, (who would've thought) and so they separated, panting slightly. "You have peanut butter on your nose. " Harry murmured. Draco crossed his eyes to try and see it, only succeeding in making Harry laugh.

"Get it for me?"

"Gah, I have to do everything."

"Thanks, love." Draco pecked Harry on the nose, only for the smaller of the two to flinch away while wrinkling his nose. 

"You got peanut butter on my nose!" 

"I doubt that. I think you cleaned me off pretty well." 

"Oh shush, smart arse."

"You love it."

"No idea why."

"Hmmmm..."

~~~

AHH

I REALIZE

MORNING AFTER I POSTED THIS

I FORGOT THE PICTURE

NUUUUUUUU