"You're the last but not the least, " she says and wiggles her eyebrows.

I glance outside the window, still in shock at seeing him here.

Professor, huh?

I pinch my left arm, "Awww."

This is not a dream, then.

Well, he's like 25 or 26.

But arts?

I look at him. He sits at the teacher's table and listens intently to each of our classmates.

You won't remember all of us, okay? You're just wasting your time.

His head turns at me.

"Look at him. He's hot."

I hear one of the girls behind us squeals.

"True."

"Do you think he has a girlfriend?"

I click my tongue.

Shane nudges my arm and asks, "Do you want me to tell them that you are the girlfriend?" Then, she hands me a copy of the class syllabus.

I bet she heard them too. Maybe she even watched my reaction.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Sassy George in the house."

"Stop it, Shane."

I fidget my fingers and rest my chin on my right hand. My gaze wanders to the scenery outside the window. I close my eyes and try to calm my heart which beats faster than ever.

Inhale.

Exhale.

"Georgie." Shane nudges my arm. "It's your turn," she whispers.

My eyes flutter open. "Oh, sorry," I whisper.

I look at Jared and see him looking at me as well. I make my way in front of the class and look at him again. His gaze falls on my shoes and fakes a cough. The side of his lips lifts a little.

Damn.

"Hi," I greet my classmates and clasp my hands behind me. "My name is Georgina Antoniette Alvarez. I am 18 years old—"

"Can you please speak a little louder, Darling?"

Darling.

"We can't hear you, Sweetheart."

Now, sweetheart? What else?

My calm heart beats faster once again. I look at Shane and clear my throat.

"My name is Georgina Antoniette Alvarez. I am 18 years old. Art is my passion, and I want to make this hobby of mine to be part of my life," I speak quickly.

I take big steps to quickly go back to my seat.

"So basically, you introduced yourself to me," Shane says.

"Yes," I nod.

"You didn't even glance at them, Dar... Ling," she teases and adds emphasis to the last two syllables.

"Enough, Shane."

"Okay, Sweetheart," she says sweetly with a teasing smile.

"Now, you're done introducing. It's my turn. Let me get back the spotlight to me."