"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster. Now, minister, where were we?" Wanda nods at me and I quickly smash the electrical system with my powers. "Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." Klaue smirks upon seeing us walk in; he picks up a plate from his desk "Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping to create. Human life, not a growth market." We look at each other. "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." Klaue jeers.

"Everybody's afraid of something." Wanda starts.

"Cuttlefish. Deep-sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks back, expecting to be attacked, I raise my eyebrows. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge." I smirk, and Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue"

"There is no 'man' in charge. Let's talk business." We walk downstairs and Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash "Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron smiles evilly.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue scratches his neck.

"Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, 'Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which." Ultron declares, throwing a jar of vibranium to Pietro. I eye it curiously.

"Stark." Klaue starts.

"What?" Ultron turns around.

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his." Klaue accuses.

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabs Klaue. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He chops off Klaue's arm, Wanda quickly covers my eyes as I whimper. "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! he's a sickness!"

"Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Stark smirks. I growl.

"If I have to," Ultron replies.

"We don't have to break anything." The Lightning God reasons.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron retorts.

"He beat me by one second." Stark sighs.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro starts.

"This was never my life." Stark looks down at the bombs.

"You three can still walk away from this." The American man reasons.

"Oh, we will." Wanda scoffs.

"I know you've suffered." American Man tries.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron mocks.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." The Lightning God says.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," Ultron says.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Stark points to the virbranium behind us.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" The Iron Legions attack. We start fighting, me using my telekinesis and psionic energy manipulation frequently.

"It's time for some mind games," Ultron says to me and Wanda.

"Kitty, you take Black Widow and the American Man," Wanda commands. I nod, then walk away.

"Be safe." I hug Wanda before setting off. I sneak up on Black Widow and turn invisible. I make her feel guilty, survivor's guilt, of walking away from The Red Room. Her tale is one the guards loved to repeat. I sneak up on the American man and make him see his worst fears.

"This is going very well. Good job." Ultron praises me before flying away. Wanda tries to sneak up behind Barton, but he quickly turns and puts an electric arrow on her forehead. I quickly run-up to her.

"I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." He retorts and I quickly send another illusion at him. Pietro speeds in, picks up Wanda, and speeds off. I punch him and quickly knock him down with my magic before flying away. "Yeah, you better run." I hear him say. I walk outside as Wanda suffers in pain from the electric arrow Barton had hit her with. I hug her quickly.

"What can I do?" Pietro asks.

"Ah, it hurts." Wanda moans.

"I can heal you, Wands," I say, lifting up my hand and healing the headache.

"Thanks, Kitty." She smiles.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'll be right back." Pietro growls.

"No. I'm over it. I want...I want to finish the plan." Wanda looks at the jet where Hulk was waiting. "I want the big one." She quickly sneaks upon the ship, bewitching Hulk. We quickly runoff, waiting at the rendezvous point for Ultron. He arrives, and we set off to South Korea with the virbranium.

That kinda sucked ah well I hope you enjoyed it.