Chapter 80: Danger

Start from the beginning

I didn't even understand why they were arguing. Since Amanda started working she only gets to eat breakfast, she gets back home tired and doesn't eat dinner and I doubt she has time for her lunch.

"OK enough ladies can't we have a normal breakfast" dad asked.

"Sorry dear, I was just giving my daughter advice but she doesn't want them" Mom complained.

"Mom I understand where you are coming from and if it makes you happy, I'll go on a diet a week before my wedding" Amanda replied.

"Hey Amanda would you mind dropping me off at school" I asked.

"No problem blue, if you're done eating we should head out" she states.

"Yes I'm done" I replied.

"OK let's go" she ordered.

We said our goodbyes to our parents then went to Amanda's car.

"I'm surprised Hunter didn't come to pick you up today" I stated, she smiled.

"Uh he wanted to come but he has business to take care of out of town in the morning with Zack but he'll be back in two hours oh so"she stated.

" I'm guessing it must be important that he had to leave in the morning "I asked.

" well yes I guess so, they have weird hobbies "she answered.

" weird how"I asked.

"Uh nothing it's just they are so passionate about their hobby" she replied. I laughed.

"You'll be married to a billionaire soon,I just hope you won't leave and move to another country and leave me behind" I stated.

"Hunter and I haven't talked about that yet but since the head quartes of H&Z is in new York we might move their when he and Zack are needed their but of course I'll be visiting often and you can always spend summer with us there" she explained.

"I really hope Hunter won't be needed any time soon. I still need my big sister here, I mean who will I talk to when I start dating" I joked. She laughed.

"Woo young lady you are too young to think about such, you're only 16. Focus on school boys will come later on" she stated.

"I know, Mom would die before letting me start dating while I'm still in highschool" I reminded.

"I guess so. I just can't believe my baby sister is growing up so much" she said.

"I can't believe you're getting Married" I remarked.

»»»»»»»›

"Come on blue it only be for a few minutes" my friend Janet pleaded.

Apart from my sister Janet was the only other friend I had. I wasn't a social person so I didn't really know how to make a lot of friends.

"I can't leave school early to go to a hotel" I defended.

"You make it sound like I'm going to do something bad, I'm just going to talk to my aunt who works there,I forgot my bag at her place and my documents are all in that bag"she pleaded.

" OK fine, let's go I'll just call Amanda when we're there she wanted to send a car to pick me up "I agreed,she gave me a home crushing hug.

" you're the best. Let's go"she said then pulled me towards the back of the school.

"I can't believe you're making me skip school" I remarked as we walked out the back gate.

"Come on there's only like an hour left, you won't miss anything. My aunt is really busy by the time we are released from school and since she doesn't have a phone I have to go there but I can't do it alone" she stated.