Three

"Yah!" Jackson had exclaimed, causing Jimin to snap his eyes open and look towards the sound

A fist was extremely close to his face, but at the end of that fist, at the wrist of his abuser, a hand was grasped onto it. When he followed the arm attached to said hand, and followed his gaze to the owner's face, he was shocked to see a handsome young male with red hair.

This male looked terrifying as he held Jackson's wrist and glared straight into the bully's eyes.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Let me go!" Jackson yelled, trying to pull his hand away, but the red-haired male was seemingly stronger.

"Who am I?" The stranger replied, and despite how terrifying he looked, his voice was calm. Almost too calm. "I'm the guy who isn't going to let you pick on some kid because you think you have power in this place,"

Jackson snapped his hand back, finally able to free himself from the grip of the stranger, "You son of a bitch!" he snapped before going to punch this stranger.

Jimin was actually relieved he was not going to be on the receiving end of one of Jackson's punches, but he was extremely shocked to see the punch never made it to the stranger.

Before Jackson could make contact with the stranger, said stranger had grabbed Jackson's fist and held it roughly. Both Mark and Jaebum were ready to jump in, while also keeping an eye on Jimin to ensure he does not try to run away or anything. As soon as Jackson could deal with this stranger, they would return right back to Jimin.

"I don't appreciate coming to a new school and it only taking ten minutes for me to encounter one of the assholes. I'd like to never assholes, but instead you have to ruin my morning just like you are probably ruining this kid's morning," The stranger spoke before shoving Jackson's fist to the side and gripping his shirt, "So I'd leave before you seriously piss me off," he snapped.

Jackson shoved the stranger's hand off of him before glaring at Jimin, "You're lucky this time, Park," he snapped before leaving for his own classroom. Mark and Jaebum were following their 'leader' very quickly.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok!" The stranger suddenly exclaimed to Jimin, facing him with a big smile on his face. Jimin could only look at him shocked, before equating his smile to a heart, along with the cutest eye smile.

"J-Ji-Jimin..." he muttered in reply, still severely confused. How did this man go from the most intimidating thing on this planet to the most adorable person Jimin has ever laid eyes on?

"Are you alright? I couldn't just stand by while he hit you..." Hoseok spoke, brushing his hair back with his fingers.

"I-I'm okay... y-you shouldn't have i-inter-interfered... h-he's going to target y-you now..."

"I think I can handle him, don't worry about me. But as a thank you, I suppose you can guide me to the office. This is kind of my first day and I stumbled upon your situation because I was lost," Hoseok laughed.

"Y-Yeah, of course," Jimin spoke, squatting down to pick up all of his things, zipping his backpack up and restacking the books in his hands. "I can take you there," he added before motioning the new male to follow him.

The pair walked side by side in silence before Hoseok decided to speak, "What year are you?"

"Second," Jimin replied softly, looking to the stranger.

"Ah, I'm a third year," Hoseok smiled, "So I guess that makes me your Hyung,"

"Yeah... Why did you transfer schools for you last year? I feel like that'll only mess up University applications,"

"Ah, well my dad had gotten a new job is Seoul so we had to move, and since I already went to Gwangju High School, the prep school for Gwangju University, my transfer here was accepted, as long as I gave the same commitment to Seoul National University instead of the one is Gwangju. It's actually better though since SNU is the better University," Hoseok replied, not caring how much personal information he was giving away. He was pretty much an open book.

"That's cool. Where does you dad work if you don't mind me asking? A lot of students here are the sons or daughters of the big Seoul CEO's,"

"Ah, well he works at... um... I think it's like Kim Tech or something along those lines," Hoseok tried to recall, still smiling at the younger of the two.

"Kim Technology Corporation? My best friend's family actually owns that," Jimin smiled, making Hoseok happy that the younger was finally smiling.

"Yeah, I think that was it. So, if most kids have parents that own a company, do your parents?"

"Ah, here we are," Jimin spoke, quickly changing the subject. He could always lie about his parental situation or, he could avoid the topic. He most definitely is one for avoiding conversation.

"Thank you. Would you mind sticking around so I can have a guide to my first class?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh, yeah. This school makes it really easy to get turned around," Jimin replied, opening the door to the office.

"Jimin? Here for Nurse Jeon again?" The lady at the front desk spoke.

"Nope, Ms. Lee. This is Hoseok, a new student and he's looking for Principle Moon," Jimin replied.

"Jung Hoseok, Ma'am," Hoseok replied with a smile.

Sorry!! I didn't even realize yesterday was friday until almost 2 am this morning!!I'll try to be more on schedule in the future!I was originally only planning for one chapter 'yesterday' but since I forgot I'll post two!