One

Seoul National High School, a school in connection to Seoul National University

Seoul National High School, a school in connection to Seoul National University. It is the top High School in Seoul, and one of the tops in all of the country. The brightest and best students fight for a spot to attend, and families pay millions of won so their student can obtain the best education the country can provide. It is the dream High School because almost every student that attends are accepted into Seoul National University, which is one of the top three universities in the country as well, part of the SKY Universities.

Park Ji Min. Park Ji Min is one such student that fought hard for a spot at the school. Although he did not come from a wealthy family with a lineage of doctors or lawyers, he still had perfect grades, and was one of the best dancers in his hometown of Busan. Because of his high ranks in academics, his aptitude to be well rounded, and his financial situation, he became only the fifth student to attend on an academic scholarship.

With an academic scholarship, Jimin is able to attend Seoul National High School, free of cost, as long as he maintains a grade point average equivalent to a B average, he does not fail any classes, he has no disciplinary actions, and he participates in the Seoul National High School dance competitions with the other top High Schools across the nation.

Most students that attend Seoul National High School have been together since primary school, all going to the most prestigious schools that also cost millions of won to attend, so when Jimin strolled into the school the first day of the first of three years he would be attending, everyone was shocked. They were confused at this newcomer, and it was quick that he became isolated from everyone, including his fellow dancers.

During the second week of school, after sitting alone in every class he attends, one boy decided to join him at his desk during his first class. The boy was also a first year, and said he was the new kid during middle school and understood how it felt, so he wanted to be that first connection. He introduced himself as Kim Tae Hyung and he was only a few months younger, and they quickly became close.

A week later, Taehyung introduced Jimin to his boyfriend, a boy named Jeon Jeong Guk who is in his last year of middle school, waiting to join his boyfriend at the High School.

Only a little more than two months later, however, is when things began going downhill for the new male.

His third month of school, on a Wednesday, he had been running late to his first class due to issues at home and had been running through the halls, books in hand, bag slung over one shoulder, and his uniform shirt buttons not even properly done.

Which running, he managed to run into a fellow student, Jimin ending up on the floor and the other student with his coffee staining his shirt.

This male goes by Jackson, but his name is Wang Ka Yee, infamous 'bad boy' of the school. He is a second-year student, and he has a reputation for getting into fights, bullying others, and manipulating others with his wealth.

Because Jimin had been in a rush, he had simply grabbed his books from the floor, stood up and continued his run to class, too worried about being late to even speak a short apology. This act enraged Jackson, and from that point, Jackson had wanted to get his revenge.

Every day Jackson would do something to bully the younger, from taking any money the male had on him, embarrassing him in front of the entire school, spreading rumors, to even physical abuse.

The only thing that could stop Jackson from doing anything was Taehyung, and his friends in higher grades.

The connections started when Taehyung witnessed Jackson bullying the poor male and yelled to stop him. If Taehyung had been any other person, Jackson would have ignored him and continued the bullying, and even would include the interrupter in the bullying, but Taehyung is Taehyung.

That day, Taehyung had brought the elder to his home and introduced him to his elder brother, Kim Seok Jin, a student at Seoul National University. Normally, Seokjin would be a third-year student at the High School, but due to his parents' desires for him to one day take over the family company, he graduated a year early. That is where Jimin met the friend group.

Seokjin is in a relationship with Kim Nam Joon, and Namjoon is an ex-friend of Jackson Wang, a rivalry in which everyone knows that fights are guaranteed to occur. And Namjoon's childhood friend, Min Yoon Gi was the last to meet the boy.

From that point on, any member of the friend group would interrupt the bullying whenever they could, vowing to protect the male.

Any time Jackson would approach the poor male, if the others were present, they would be able to interrupt, and sometimes defend.

From that point on, Jackson's 'crew' joined in and would basically be the lookouts for Namjoon's 'crew' and would be sure to find remote areas that no one would interrupt.

Jackson's crew included Mark Yi En Tuan, the eldest in the group who goes by Mark, Im Jae Bum, a male who goes by both Jaebum and JB, and Park Jin Young. Three members of the 'crew' were still in middle school, just as Namjoon's crew had Jeongguk as the middle schooler.

He was bullied at every chance the crew caught.

Before school, after school, between classes and even during lunch. He was not safe unless he was with his hyungs or with Taehyung, but it was now his life.

It was his life before Jackson, and it will be his life after Jackson.

He was simply waiting for his hope.

Welcome to the new and improved 'His Hope!

Due to not liking how the old version was, I am working to rewrite the eighteen chapters I had previously written and published.

Right now, the plan is to post two chapters every friday, but please be aware that I might not be able to post some fridays. 

To my previous readers: Thanks for sticking around!
To my new readers: Welcome and enjoy!