Two

Jimin was now into his second year of high school

Jimin was now into his second year of high school. Taehyung was also a second year with the male, while Yoongi and Namjoon are third years, waiting for the year to finish so they can graduate. Taehyung's boyfriend, Jeongguk, also joined the school and is a first year.

Jackson's crew continued to grow, adding three more members of the crew, successfully outnumbering Namjoon's crew.

Jackson, Mark and JB are third years, and Jimin could not be happier that they would be gone at the end of the school year. He would only be left with second year Jinyoung and the first years, Choi Young Jae, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, who goes by Bambam, and Kim Yu Gyeom.

The bullying continued on, the crew taking any opportunity they can grade without the Namjoon and the others coming around. Jimin was left terrified every hour of the school day, unless he was with one of his friends.

It was currently May, two months into the school year. The day was a Thursday, one of the two days of the school week that Jimin is not practicing with the dance group. He only dances Monday through Wednesday, and sometimes, if they have a competition during the weekend, he will have either a Friday night practice or a Saturday morning practice.

Thursdays are great for almost every student, as it means the weekend is approaching, but for two reasons, Thursdays and Fridays are horrible days for Jimin.

On Thursdays and Fridays, Jackson knew Jimin did not dance, and especially on Thursdays and Fridays without a competition, Jackson knows he does not have to hold back. Every time he is 'disciplined' for assaulting Jimin, he can get away with it using his wealth and bribery, but if he does so on a dance day and it results in Jimin slacking on his dancing, the school will take the money and the bribe, but he still receives either detention or a suspension. The bribery simply keeps the event off of his permanent record. Because of that, and how angry suspension makes Jackson's parents, he holds back his punches and kicks, just so the younger can still dance.

The other reason Jimin hated Thursdays and Fridays was that on those days, since he did not have dance, he is working two of his three jobs. And these days are only a prelude to his weekends where he works all three jobs.

Even if he hates Thursdays and Fridays though, he simply hates every day. Every day where he runs the risk of being beaten by a bully, and every day where he is beaten by the one man who is supposed to protect him. His father.

Although everyone knows about his school life and the constant bullying, no one knows of his home life in which he is abused by his widowed father. The father who blames his own son for the death of his wife. The father who blames his son for his wife getting cancer and passing very quickly. The father who blames his son for him losing his job. The father who blames his son for them losing their nice house and for having to move into the worst part of Seoul. The father who spends every day jobless, not paying bills, and spending any money he has on alcohol and drugs.

The father who gets so drunk and high that he beats his own son with thoughts of hate and anger.

When Jimin made it to high school, he was so excited to have a great life with amazing friends, but Jackson Wang had to ruin that, just like he was going to ruin Jimin's Thursday morning.

Jimin was walking to class, having arrived early to escape his home before his father was to wake. Taehyung, who shared his first class with the elder, was not at school yet, and neither was the rest of his friends so Jimin was alone and no one was going to be there to protect him.

One moment he was walking through the hall, his classroom door in sight, when the next moment, he's being shoved into the lockers, his books falling to the floor and his head having hit the metal locker hard, causing his vision to blur slightly.

When he managed to look up, he was not at all surprised to see Jackson, a smirk on his face, with two of his six 'minions' standing behind, smirks on their faces as well. Jaebum and Mark, two faces he was not surprised about as these three were the only third years in the 'crew', so they were often together.

"Ah, if it isn't our favorite play toy," Jackson teased with a smirk, biting his bottom lip.

"J-Jack-Jackson..." was all Jimin could stutter out, his eyes wide in fear.

"No dance competitions this week," Jackson spoke, his right hand gripping Jimin's chin roughly, ensuring the younger was looking at him, his other hand going to plant itself on the space on the locker next to Jimin's head.

"N-No..."

"And none of your annoying little interrupting friends," he continued.

"N-No..." Jimin had begun to tear up at this point, absolutely terrified. It was as if Jackson was extra eager to beat him up today.

"Ah, I knew it was going to be a wonderful day," Jackson laughed, before once again his expression was dark. He pulled Jimin away from the lockers and roughly ripped his backpack from him and throwing it on the ground.

Jackson shoved Jimin back into the lockers, Jimin's back now able to make full contact with the lockers. That was the final push for Jimin to begin crying.

"Ah, the cry baby," Jackson teased, gripping Jimin by the hair, shoving his head back into the locker.

"P-Please stop..." Jimin begged.

"Nope," Is all Jackson replied before he pulled his fist back to punch Jimin straight in the face.

Jimin turned his head to hope to not get a broken nose or black eye, and he waited for a punch he knew he was going to get.

Only the punch never came. 

With the issues going on in the world right now, remember to be safe!