Eleven

"Awe, Hyungs, look how cute they look?" A voice spoke out, waking the older of the two sleeping men

"This would explain why I wasn't getting hourly updates," Taehyung had spoken out, noticing his elder brother was waking.

"We decided to watch the two new avengers' movies and I guess we passed out along the way," Seokjin replied, rubbing his eyes, "I meant to do some work, but I was honestly too tired. They can screw themselves if they get pissy about it,"

"How's he been?" Namjoon asked, stepping into the house, waiting for a response before he dropped his bags off in his boyfriend's bedroom.

"He's..." Seokjin began before sighing, shaking his head at the group before looking at the younger. "It's terrifying because he's so broken. His stutter is back, and he won't even tell me what happened. He won't even admit anything happened. He's an empty shell of the Jimin we thought we knew,"

"The Jimin we thought we knew?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"I learned one thing last night, and it's that we really don't know anything about Jimin. He has three jobs and has had them since before we met him, and yet, we had no clue," Seokjin explained.

"We should probably wake him and start working on dinner, Hyung," Taehyung spoke out, "Me and Jeonggukkie can make it if you want to work on your work,"

"As if I trust you two alone in my kitchen," Seokjin scoffed, "You two will try to make a porno in there, so Yoongi-ah, can you supervise and make sure they don't burn the house down and keep their clothes on,"

"Better yet, Jeongguk-ah and I will make dinner and Taehyung-ah can keep his best friend entertained," Yoongi rolled his eyes, walking between the two youngest boyfriends and separating their intertwined hands, before grabbing the youngest and dragging him towards the kitchen.

"We wouldn't have made a porno Hyung," Taehyung whined, "And now Yoongi Hyung stole my boyfriend,"

"You get to see him all the time," Seokjin shook his head before turning his attention to the injured male, "Jiminie," he shook the male on his shoulder, "Everyone is here,"

"H-Hyung?" He groaned out, rubbing his eye gently, wincing as he brushed against his swollen cheek and eye.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Taehyung chuckled, "Schools out and I brought everyone over,"

"Everyone?" He questioned before looking around and only noticing Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Yoongi and Jeongguk are cooking," Seokjin answered the younger's confusion.

"Oh," Jimin replied, nodding his head slowly and then looking to Taehyung, "W-Was Jackson at s-school?"

"Yeah, and he didn't look so happy. Can you please explain what happened? He came up to me today yelling and asking where you were," Taehyung spoke out.

"And he asked me the same thing as well. Came up all high and mighty at lunch demanding to see you, as if we could magically pull you out of thin air," Namjoon spoke out.

"I-I'm sorry... I should've just gone to school," Jimin spoke out, his gaze fixed on the ground in both shame and fear. He will be so pissed that he skipped today, and even more pissed over the fact that today is Friday and that means Jackson won't have access to him until Monday, which is three days without his 'plan' going into motion.

The 'plan' that will ruin Jimin more than he already was.

The 'plan' that Jimin will not be able to handle and has been avoiding.

"Damn it... why was I so stupid to think I could escape it?" Jimin mumbled under his breath, not noticing that everyone else in the living room seem to have heard him.

"E-Escape what, Jiminie Hyung?" Taehyung asked out, now confused, and extremely concerned.

"Oh... I-I said th-that out... out loud?"

"Do you mean escaping Jackson? What did he do this time that caused you to skip school to avoid him? Seriously, we are all really worried," Seokjin spoke out this time.

"I-It's nothing... can we please drop this?" Jimin asked before he stood up, "I-I'm tired," He added abruptly, "I'm going to go lie down," before he rushed out of the living room and upstairs, biting his lip in pain as he took the steps up, each step aching on his bruises and injuries.

Once Jimin had made it upstairs, he went straight to the guest bedroom that is only ever used when Jimin comes over. Jeongguk always stays in the same room as Taehyung, the boyfriends more than comfortable sharing a bed. Seokjin and Namjoon are the same way, the two sharing the eldest's large room together, and Yoongi always finds himself on the living room couch, enjoying the large, seventy inch television that he can binge watch Netflix on, as his parents do not let him watch television as it will interfere with his studies. Jimin is the only one who actually wants his own room, and it is mainly to hide the bruises that litter his skin, and also for him to cry in peace without the others coming to him concerned. He just locks the door and cries.

Now, he locked the guest room door to do just that. He wanted to cry alone over how stupid he believes he is. About his stupidity for skipping school. About his stupidity of not going home last night because of his injuries, which will infuriate his father. About ever letting anything personal slip out of his mouth to his friends. He felt utterly stupid and wanted nothing more than to disappear.