Seven

"Taehyungie! Jiminie!" A voice exclaimed

"Would it kill you to use honorifics at least once?" Jimin groaned, rolling his eyes as he was pulling into a hug by the owner of the voice.

"Hey, Jeonggukkie," Taehyung chuckled, the three separating from the hug before Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"So, Hyung," Jeongguk began, "Are the rumors true about some new kid saving you from Jackson?"

"Yeah. Did Taehyung-ah not tell you about it?" Jimin asked.

"Nope... he told me I had to find out from you," Jeongguk pouted, rather cutely in the older two males' opinions.

"You could've told him," Jimin chuckled, "But basically new kid came out of nowhere, yelled at Jackson and now I've been helping navigate him through school,"

"Let's get the cafeteria now before the lines get too long," Taehyung chuckled out, dragging his best friend and his boyfriend towards the cafeteria.

"Yeah, yeah," Jimin chuckled.

Soon, the three were entering the cafeteria, Jimin going to take a seat at the table as the couple went to wait in the line for food.

Jimin never ate lunch, and he hardly ate anything more than an apple at breakfast and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner.

Jimin's mother had died when he was twelve years old and both himself and his father had slipped into a depression. The death was sudden, and it caught both Jimin and his father by surprise. His father had started drinking a little after that and it drove him so far that he ended up losing his job nearly three years ago. That is when the abuse on Jimin had started, and that's when Jimin's depression hit 'rock bottom'. He had stopped eating, started harming himself, and everything took a toll on him. When he started being abused by Jackson, he hit a whole new level of 'rock bottom' and it only went downhill from there.

Now, he hardly eats any real meals, and he must hide it from his two friends. The two friends that did not know anything about his homelife except that his mother is dead, his father is strict, they are borderline broke, and that Jimin works three jobs to make sure that they do not become homeless.

So now, Jimin sat alone at the table his friends eat at, with a book in his hand instead of a meal.

Being alone, however, is always a bad choice for Jimin, and it makes him vulnerable. That's how two males found themselves sat across from Jimin at the table, and those two boys were not Taehyung and Jeongguk.

"Oh, Jiminie, I see your friends have finally ditched your fatass!" One of the males exclaimed with a chuckle.

"Th-They are getting lunch," Jimin stuttered out.

"Did you hear that, Bammie? They are getting lunch," The other mocked.

"At least Jiminie here isn't eating, right Yugyeom Hyung?" 'Bammie' chuckled.

BamBam and Yugyeom, two first years that are a part of Jackson's 'crew'. They used to be really close with Jeongguk, as they are the same age, but when they made friends with rival groups, they formed a rivalry too.

"Anyways," Yugyeom spoke out before glaring at Jimin, grabbing his collar, "You better wait outside your class after school for Jackson, and don't even think about running off or tomorrow will be much worse. He's pissed about this morning,"

"I-I'll b-be there," Jimin stuttered, looking away from the male.

"Fuck off!" Jeongguk yelled, interrupting the group. He dropped his lunch onto the table before shoving Yugyeom's hand off of Jimin.

"We'll see you later, Jiminie," Bambam chuckled before they both left.

"Are you alright, Hyung?" Jeongguk quickly asked, almost inspecting the elder for injuries that the two first years could have inflicted.

"I'm fine," Jimin sighed, "You should eat. It took you a while to get through line,"

"God, I'm going to kill them," Taehyung muttered.

"Don't worry about it," Jimin chuckled, "I'll be fine,"

"So, you should come home with me after school. It's just going to be Jin Hyung and me tonight and Hyung wanted me to invite you for dinner," Taehyung spoke out.

"Where are you going to be, Jeongguk?" Jimin asked.

"Company. Dad's making me sit into a meeting," Jeongguk replied, "I can't even go to their house until tomorrow. He won't even let me stay the night," he pouted.

"Well, I don't think I can make it. I work tonight," Jimin replied. Of course, he would not tell them he worked all three jobs tonight.

"Well, I know Hyung wants Namjoon to take you home before he heads to his dad's company. Do you want me to wait around with you after class to keep Jackson away?" Taehyung spoke out.

"No..." Jimin sighed, "If I try to avoid it, after having evaded this morning, he'd probably hospitalize me or something tomorrow morning. I'd rather handle this today rather than handle the consequences tomorrow,"

"Well, just know that my house is open if you need us afterwards," Taehyung smiled, side hugging his best friend.

"Thank you, Taehyung ah. That means a lot," Jimin sighed with a soft smile.

"Now let's go before the bell rings. I'd like to go make out with my boyfriend before class," Jeongguk chuckled, standing up and taking his boyfriend's hand.

"Yah! Just rub it in my face why don't you!" Jimin glared playfully, before all three males began to leave the cafeteria, laughing.

Even if the end of the day was going to bring nothing but pain and hurt for the eldest of the three, Jimin was more than happy to enjoy moments like this. Moments where he could truthfully smile. Moments where he could forget all of the troubles in his life. Moments where he was genuinely happy.

Taehyung and Jeongguk make Jimin happy, and he will always remember these moments. 

And another update!! Be sure to check out my twitter @omakiart to find other stories and a one shot that will be posted eventually (maybe within this next week)

And another update!! Be sure to check out my twitter @omakiart to find other stories and a one shot that will be posted eventually (maybe within this next week). I am more active on twitter stories lately than I am on these stories.

Either way, I hope you all are doing well!