Ten

"I know it's a stupid question, but how are you feeling?" Seokjin asked as he set a plate of food in front of the younger

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I know it's a stupid question, but how are you feeling?" Seokjin asked as he set a plate of food in front of the younger.

"I'm f-fine," Jimin replied, "Th-thank you for the food,"

"Can I ask what happened? You don't have to tell me if you aren't comfortable with it, but I would like a better picture so I can talk to the others so they can help better. We obviously aren't doing a good enough job keeping you safe,"

"Y-You don't have to protect me... I-I don't want to be a b-burden..." Jimin replied, "I-I'm d-doing fine..."

"Jimin-ah, love, as much as I want to believe that, I can't. Especially with the state you came to us last night. You were sobbing and I don't think you meant to, but you told us you've had three jobs since you moved here, which you've never told any of us before. It's concerning, and we all really do care about you,"

"I don't know why," Jimin spoke out, looking away as the tears welled up in his eyes.

"Why do told us about your jobs, or why we care?" Seokjin inquired.

"Both,"

"Well, for the job part, I'm pretty sure that whatever happened with Jackson and his crew must have been so bad, because you were too busy putting up walls about what happened that you let a few of your other walls drop. You let your emotions loose because you didn't want what happened to be known. And for why we care?" Seokjin paused with a sigh before embracing the younger in a hug, "You are a little brother to all of us, and an important hyung to both Taehyung-ah and Jeongguk-ah. We love you like family and have since the moment you stepped into our lives. We would do anything for you because that's what family does,"

"Th-Thank you, H-Hyung," Jimin sobbed as he hugged his hyung tighter.

"Do you want to stay in today, or do you want to go out? Everyone is coming over after school but until then we can get you some fresh air,"

"C-Can we just w-watch a m-movie here?" Jimin asked, his fists gripping onto the back of his hyung's shirt as he attempts to calm his sobs.

"Of course. I'll have to do a few things for work but other than that, you have my full attention today," Seokjin chuckled.

"I-Is Tae g-gonna come here a-after school?"

"Yeah. I also texted the others so everyone will be here after school and we can have a day of all of us hanging together, maybe drink a little, and let loose," Seokjin smiled before going over to the bookcase that held Taehyung's extensive movie collection.

"N-No drinking p-please," Jimin stuttered, "A-And can we h-have a movie m-marathon? I-I don't c-care the series,"

"Okay, no drinking. That works better because I don't have to argue with Jeongguk about why he doesn't get to drink with the rest of us, and I don't have to monitor a certain little brother who likes to get so wasted I worry about him getting alcohol poisoning," Seokjin smiled at the younger, his eyes no longer looking at the movies but at the beautiful yet bruised face of his dongsaeng.

Jimin let out a gentle giggle at Seokjin's complaints about when drinking is involved in their handouts. He also realized that he was never around when they drank, probably because he was either working or being purposefully left out. He really hoped they did not ever purposefully leave him out, but he would not be surprised if they did.

"How does watching the two newest Avengers movies sound? That'll definitely take up out whole day," Seokjin laughed, holding up the CD set for 'Avengers: Infinity War' and 'Avengers: Endgame'.

"Oh! I haven't been able to watch Endgame yet!" Jimin exclaimed, eyes wide in interest. He had not had the money to go to the theaters when it came out and when they all planned to go, he had work, and had to lie and say his father would not let him go.

"Then let's watch them both," the elder simply glad that he was able to see an actual smile from the younger.

Soon, the pair was seated on the couch, wrapped in blankets as the first of two movies began on the screen. Both males sat in comfort of each other's presence as they watched a movie, the thoughts on the past day no longer on their minds.

They had stayed awake through the first movie, but as the second movie played, Jimin had fallen asleep, his head on his Hyung's shoulder as the elder's head rested upon the former's. They had slept through the rest of the movie and as the movie found itself back on the menu screen, they rested.

They had remained resting for the rest of the time they had alone, both needing the rest.

Seokjin had been overworking himself with his family's company, practically taking over as his father had intended. Taehyung helped out occasionally, but since the younger of the brothers was still in school, Seokjin was more involved in the business.

Jimin. Jimin was simply too tired in his life. When he is not at school, he is dancing. When he is not dancing, he is working. When he is not working, he is being beaten by the many people in his life. He never had a break, and luckily, his five friends were the ones able to give him one, even if he sometimes was beaten worse due to their 'savor acts'.

They both needed the rest, and it is what they were able to receive. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His Hope | Jihopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें