Eight

"Glad to see you follow directions," Jackson had called out as he spotted Jimin sitting on the floor outside of class

"J-Jackson," Jimin stuttered, standing up quickly.

"Let's go," Jackson spoke, grabbing Jimin's wrist and dragging him towards the back of the school. When they went through the back door, Jimin was met with the six other members of Jackson's crew.

When they were all the way outside, Jackson had shoved Jimin against the brick walls of the school.

"Jiminie. Jiminie. Jiminie," Jackson began, glaring at the boy, his hand going to wrap around Jimin's throat. He put pressure on his neck, but not enough to choke him. It would be sure to scare the boy and keep him under control, but it would not kill him. "You just had to get that pesky new kid to join Namjoon's little crew. You just had to make sure he'd be around more often. You just had to really piss me off," He glared.

"I-I didn't tell him to befriend Namjoon Hyung! I swear!" Jimin yelled in a panic.

"So, he just happened to sit at their table at lunch and befriend them right away? Are you trying to claim that as coincidence?" He asked, his voice deep and raspy, the anger evident.

"Y-Yes!" Jimin exclaimed, terrified. He had told Hoseok that he had friends that were third years, but it was not as if he had told them about Hoseok or given Hoseok any actual details about the males.

"Oh, Jiminie, if only I could believe you..." Jackson chuckled darkly. He let go of Jimin's neck, only to pull his fist back and bring it right back into Jimin's face, knocking Jimin's head back into the wall before he fell to the ground.

Jimin's vision was blurring and he knew for a fact he had a concussion from that punch alone. This will be bad because he will have to dance while concussed and that is an extremely dangerous thing to do. He also knew that he was going to get a black eye.

"P-Please! I-I swear it was a c-coincidence!" Jimin exclaimed, holding his face where the elder had punched him.

"Sure, it was," Jackson glared as he kicked the younger in the stomach.

"Please!"

"Shut up, you fucking whore!" Jackson yelled, continuing to kick the younger.

"I'm sorry!" Jimin exclaimed, hoping that would do something.

"Ah, see. The whore knows what he did wrong!" Jackson chuckled darkly, squatting down to youngers level, "See, this is something that deserves a punishment much different than the usual beating. I have a special thing just for you," he spoke before standing back up, "Now get up or I'm kicking you again," he demanded.

Jimin was quick to stand up, despite how much pain it caused him.

"Starting now, you are no longer the pathetic Park Jimin. Starting now, you are my boyfriend," he chuckled, grabbing the male by the chin.

"B-Boyfriend!?" Jimin exclaimed, completely shocked.

"Yes, now shut up. You will do as I say, and I will do whatever I want to do. And that little Hoseok boy, better stay the fuck away or I'll continue to beat you after school. Got it?"

"Y-Yes,"

"Yes, what?"

"Y-Yes, Jackson,"

"That's not what I'm looking for, Park. Try something like 'Daddy' or 'Baby' or 'Jagiya'," Jackson glared, gripping tighter onto the younger's chin.

"Y-Yes, J-Jagiya," Jimin stuttered out, terrified.

"Good job, baby boy," Jackson smirked before he crashed his lips onto Jimin's busted ones.

Even if Jackson was enjoying this moment very much, Jimin was not only in physical pain, but emotional. He hated to admit that was his first kiss.

After Jackson pulled away from the kiss, he shoved his newfound 'boyfriend' onto the ground before walking away, not without calling out to his crew, "Your turn, boys," and the rest of the crew began to beat on Jimin until he was unconscious.

Jimin had regained consciousness two hours later. He was very sure that he had a concussion, a busted lip, a black eye, and lots of cuts and bruises across his body. He managed to stand up, only to notice his phone on the floor, busted. He could not afford a new one.

He let out a sigh before limping his way away from the school.

-

A knock was placed on the door of the Kim household, the eldest of the house opening the door, only to gasp at the sight.

Jimin had walked his way to Taehyung's house, and when he was finally met with Taehyung's brother, he started to cry, collapsing into the male's arms.

"Oh my god, Jimin!" Seokjin exclaimed, catching the younger, "Taehyung! Get a first aid kit!" He yelled, carrying Jimin to the couch as the younger could only sob into the elder's arms.

Taehyung quickly gathered the first aid kit from the cabinet before rushing to the living room, shocked at the state of his best friend. He quickly handed his brother the kit before replacing his spot on the couch, hugging his friend close.

Seokjin let out a sigh as he started working on the cuts on Jimin's face, not wanting anything to get infected. Every time Jimin would wince, Seokjin would apologize.

"Jiminie Hyung, what happened?" Taehyung tried to ask the sobbing elder.

"Th-they... h-he...m-my phone... my phone is broken..." Jimin stuttered out through his sobs, "I-I can't afford an-nother one... a-and 'm m-missing w-work... a-and I c-can't tell my b-boss..."

"What work? You have a job?" Seokjin asked. Jimin has never mentioned a job.

"A-At th-the gas s-station... a-and m-movie theater... an-and the c-café..."

"You have three jobs? Since when?" Taehyung asked.

"S-Since... I-I moved h-here..." Jimin replied, going to wipe his tears but being stopped by Seokjin who feared the male would reopen one of the cuts that Seokjin had closed.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin hyung... I-I didn't know," Taehyung sighed, "And your phone... I have an old one that you could have if you wanted,"

"H-Hyung?" Jimin spoke.

"Yes, Jimin-ah?"

"C-Can I stay here tonight? And tomorrow? I-I can't g-go to school... especially not w-with a black eye..." Jimin spoke.

"Of course, Jimin. Of course," Seokjin sighed. He hated that Jackson did this to the younger, and even though Jimin was no longer sobbing, the tears never stopped rolling down his cheeks.

He was going to find out what exactly happened today with Jackson, because Jimin has never been this emotionally damaged from a Jackson beating. 

And here concludes another chapter! Have a good weekend!