The ears of a cat.

___________________________

Sebastian stared at Willows new ears for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. "Is this normal?" Her ear twitches. "I suppose. I was never before in my human form this long. It's a little troublesom and hard on my body, so I guess it decided to losen up a little, so to speak."

Willow finished with a matter-of-fact tone. Sebastian simply nodded. "So, is everyone else still at the party?" "No, they left ten minutes ago. We should take our leave too, the yard will soon be here." Sebastian stated calmly.

"How? Did they not take the carriage thingy?" "Thingy?" "Yes, thingy." Willow sighed at his mocking of her vocabulary.

"Well, I'm afraid you'll probably question me... But" he bent down and picked the girl up, holding her like a bride. "Um-" was all she could say before he jumped up onto a balcony (conveniently placed) and out onto the roof tops. They quickly arrived at their destination, where Sebastian set the girl on her feet. After such a ride she was surprisingly steady and calm.

"Can you transform into an animal too?" She asked a little Louder than she normally would. Sebastian was a little surprised at her conclusion. "Why would you think such a thing, my lady?" "Well, even in my human form I keep some of my cat abilities."
She said.

'Why did she not mention this before?' Sebastian thought to himself. "Oh.. Also, I assume we have reached the same conclusion?" Willow suddenly mentioned, looking up at the tall man before her.

"Conclusion to what?"
"The viscount. We both know it could not have been him. If that is the way he dealt with the girls that is."
At first, The butler looked taken aback, but soon recomposed himself.

"Indeed. I am impressed you figured it out so quickly." He said, that seductive tone he took with her, oh so often clear in his every word. Curious. "What of your master? Has he figured it out?"

Sebastian took a noticeable pause. "Not quite." Disappointment edging his voice. Willow slightly tilted her head. "That's strange. He's normally so quick to catch on."

"I think it best if we don't tell him. After all, it is his case." Willow nodded in agreement. Her ear twitched. It doesn't normally do that so much. It must be because of Sebastian's changing tone.

___________________________

Hi. Sorry my updates are so delayed.. 😅 I hope you all had a great Christmas!:) also I kinda lost
Basically all my photos. Almost all of the remaining ones are Attack on Titan..