How do you not remeber?

_________________________________________

Willow sat back down on the edge of the bed, her cuts just starting to hurt. 'I really don't know where I got these, but I should shouldn't i? I mean who wouldn't remember getting so much damage, it must have hurt.' Willow searches through her memory's coming up with nothing but the manor. Nothing about her Family, Friends or anything before she saw Sebastian for the first time in the streets.

Lost in thought the door opening scared her making her jump.once she saw Sebastian she relaxed a little. He slowly and steadily strode over to where Willow sat, carrying a trey with various medical supply's. "How are you doing?" He asked slowly with what looked like a little concern on his face. "I'm okay, I guess." She replies quietly. Once again Sebastian takes a little time to look her over, then begins to clean and bandage her injures. Once he was done, he began to speak again. "Stay here and rest. I must talk to the young master and get him ready to retire for the night." Quickly he gathers everything, neatly arranging it on the tray, and stands up from where he was kneeling. "Thank you." Willow says just above a whisper. Gently Sebastian smiles. "No need to thank me, my lady." Then he pivots and walks out softly shutting the door behind him creating little noise.

Willow lays down on the bed and closes her eyes, although sleep seemed rather far away. Instead she just thought to herself, Thinking over everything that has and will possibly happen. A little later the door opens again. Willow simply lays there like she's asleep. The person walked over to her, carefully picking her up, like if they held on to tightly she would break. Willow kept her eyes closed, this person, something about they're sent was comforting. It made her want to fall asleep in they're arms. Willow was brought to another room, where she was laid down. The blankets where pulled over her as quiet footsteps made there way to where they came in from, the door closed softly and every speck of light disappeared with it.

Soon after Willow slowly drifted off into a rough dreamless sleep...

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

That morning Willow slowly opened her eyes, blinking away the sleep. She sat up to look around; she was in a large queen-size bed, light green occupying the blankets and sheets decorated in a darker shade. Across from her was a vanity table along with a dresser. Over to her left was a window, the curtains still hanging over it to keep the light out.

After a few seconds of taking in the room the door opened. In came that man in the tail coat, Sebastian. "Oh, you're awake." He says strolling in to pull back the curtains. "Um, yeah. I just woke up actually.." Willow replays still partly asleep. "Hm, well, the young master requested to see this morning." He lays a new dress on the bed. "I'll show you to his study after you get dressed. Do you need any help?" He asks fake innocence in his voice. "Corset...? Right.." She mumbles under her breath. "Um.. Could you please get Mey-Rin to help me?" "Of course, my lady." Sebastian bowed slightly then walked out closing the door behind him.

After a few minutes of Willow struggling with the corsets laces, there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Willow asked, a reply came almost instantly. "It's Mey-Rin, Sebastian sent me to help, he did." Mey-Rin said rather loudly. Willow quickly walked over to the door opening it for her. "Thank you for coming." Willow says in her usual quiet tone. "O-oh of course." She was a little thrown off by being thanked by a guest, it's not normal. Willow gave her a small smile that Mey-Rin returned before helping her tie the corset.

( honestly I severely doubt a corset would be....hard on me. I take stuff like that easily it doesn't hurt so I'm going to give willow that even though we both have never been in one before, sorry just wanted to clear that up. )

After Willow got into her dress Mey-Rin left to start to duties for the day.

___________________________

Hello, i feel like this would look weird if you're reading this on a computer... Since I've only ever had this app on my IPod. Anyway hope you enjoyed that little bit, sorry nothing really happened..