The Viscount

Willow looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Madam red had done her makeup along with her hair. the girl wasn't to fond of the feeling of the pale pink lip stick, she'd probably whip it off later when no ones looking. Once red-haired woman was done with herself, she dragged Willow back downstairs to meet everyone else. While Willoe examined her wrists for red marks (finding two) Sebastian reminded everyone, for the third time, that they are not attending for fun.

Ciel rolled his eyes, however no one noticed since he was standing behind the butler for once, eager to get this over with. Everyone was dressed nicely, but Sebastian had on some sort of disguise. Willow guessed anyway, since he was on a deferent style of clothing you would normally wear to a party. he also had a pair of glasses hanging from his neck. 'Since when did he need glasses?' Willow thought. Once outside, there was a carriage waiting to leave.

-arriving at the party-

Everyone was standing outside of the building, Sebastian tucked some of his hair behind his ear and put us glasses on the bridge of his nose. Willow took a step toward him, still wondering about his need for them. "Um, Sebastian? Do you need those glasses?" He looked down at the girl and smiled softly. "No, not at all, my lady. They are simply part of my disguise."

Willow looked at him confused. ( but happy she was correct about his outfit. ) "if you don't mind me asking, why do you need a disguise?" She questioned the butler. He didn't hesitate to answer Willow, telling her he'd thought this through.

"You see, I will have to stay with you for part of the night. Women don't typically walk around with butlers, so I'll be playing your tutor." He smiled. "Even though I'm that as well.." Sebastian mentioned under his breath, though Willow heard it quite clearly. "You're a tutor too? Interesting."

She smiled back at him then turned to walk in with the others. At first Sebastian was slightly shocked by the fact that Willow had heard him, but reminded himself she was a cat. He found it somewhat difficult to remember since she's rarely in her cat form now. The group joined in the party, it was quite lively. Everyone was dancing and chatting, however there where many people there, this made Willow uneasy.

Among the sea of people some servers walked around with various things, offering them to whomever happened to be around them. A few tables where set out with finger foods for the guests if they get hungry or would enjoy a snack. No on in particular stood out to Willow. Everyone just looked as expected for such an event. Though she thought They lacked creative taste.

Willow found a dress she liked and began to mentally alter it to suit her personality, as a woman interrupted her process."oh! Look! It's the viscount Druitt! He looks as gorgeous as ever tonight. His hair shins like the sun."

Willow quickly snapped her head in the direction the woman was referring to. A fairy tall blonde man stood roughly ten meters away from her. He was holding a glass of wine and was chatting with any pretty girl he could find. He was hansom Willow admitted to herself, although that's where the interest ended. She had very little desire to go talk to the man, however Sebastian also noticed him.

"Is that the man we're looking for?" Willow questioned Sebastian since she had no picture or even a description of what he looked like. "Yes. That's the viscount Druit. I see he lives up to his reputation, as Madam Red had mentioned." He mentioned.

_____________________

Hi, this would have been uploaded sooner, but I didn't finish proof reading it until now, so I certainly hope I got all the mistakes. Thanks for waiting and sorry, hope you enjoyed!

The black cat (black butler)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara