A daywithMey-Rin

Hello, I'm pre writing these for some reason, I never do that. :-P it's probably cuz wifi isn't available right now for me. :( anyway who cares about that?! Let's get to the story!

___________________________

-Knock knock-

"Come in!" Willow said louder then normal since she was on the other side of the room fussing with her hair, it never stayed. Mey-Rin walked in and shut the door behind her. "Oh, hello Mey-Rin. Sorry, but I don't need your help this morning. I managed it get the corset on myself." Willow smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, I didn't!" She turned to leave thinking she was intruding. "No, it's okay, there was no way for you to know after all." Willow smiled again, she was in a particularly friendly mood this morning. "Y-your too kind.." She said. "Hey, could you show me around downstairs? I have no seen it and am curious as to what's down there." Willow stated plainly. "A-are you sure you want to go down there? There's not much to see, no there's not." Mey-Rin was getting kind of fidgety, not out if the ordinary. "Of course I am, but if you don't want to then I'm not going to make you."

Mey-Rin of course decided to show her around the basement area. After they're tour Mey-Rin excused herself to start her work. Willow decided to walk around again to get a better feel for it by herself. She passed the kitchen and a storage room. As she walked by she heard a voice coming from the room. Willow took a step back to peek inside. The room was filled with boxes and dust, some assorted things including tea cups and sliver wear sat on the high shelves. In the centre-back of the room Mey-Rin stood on a step-ladder attempting to reach the tea cups. She got one then reached for another managing to in stably grip it by the handle and pull it off the shelf.

She passed one cup to the other hand so she could reach for more things. Everything else she needed was on a platter. But by the looks if it Willow judged it would be to heavy to hold with one hand. But before she could reach it the step-latter's 'A' like frame began to wobble unsteadily.

( it's a step latter not a latter, and yes I had to put 'A' like frame, any Phoenix Wright fan will get it lol )

Seeing this, Willow quickly rushed to the clumsy maids aid. Just as Willow ran over, Mey-Rin fell from the step-latter landing on-top of Willow knocking her over. both of them making impact with the ground created a loud 'boom'ing sound that echoed throughout the halls. As soon as Mey-Rin was about the prosses what happened she quickly scrambled off of Willow apologizing over and over again. "It's alright, you don't need to apologize. I chose to run over since i saw you where about to fall." Willow simply smiled, although a little winded she didn't show it, it would just concern her and make Mey-Rin feel worse. Better to let her think she took no damage. Once Mey-Rin stopped apologizing she helped Willow up. Just as she did so Sebastian walked in with a slightly annoyed face, no doubt thinking Mey-Rin had broken something. Once he was Willow his face momentarily softened but went back to emotionless again once he took in the scene.

"And what took place here?" He questioned the girls. Mey-Rin stuttered uneasily, not wanting to answer his question. "W-w-well.." "I was helping Mey-Rin to reach the tea set, and fell in the prosses." Willow confidently took over twisting the truth the benefit Mey-Rin. Although she could tell that Sebastian knew the truth. "Hm, I see. You seem to be breathing irregularly, are you certain you're alright?" He said, little concern to be found. "Yes, I'm fine. But thank you for asking." Mey-Rin stayed quiet not wanting to lie to him nor get in trouble. He nodded and then headed off to the kitchen probably to bake a cake for Ciel.

___________________________

There. :) I may not update for a bit since I'm moving and won't have internet, but I'll see what I can do! Thanks everyone! Bye!