Jack the Ripper: part 1

Sebastian had insisted they Willow was brought along with him and Ciel as they went to find, and corner Jack the Ripper. Willow was skeptical to say the least, but never the less, agreed. Although, she told us she'd be wearing pants and a coat in place of a dress. Reluctantly we had no choice but to agree.

The three where standing outside of the suspected-future-victims home. Ciel leaning against a wall while Sebastian played with a black cat. "Sebastian... I'm sorry to inform you, but you're scaring it..." Willow mentioned to the butler who met her gaze began to pout. "Nonsense." He replied quickly and played with the poor kitty's paws. Willow sighed. "This is degrading."

"Sebastian, why did you insist a woman accompany us?" Ciel said not making eye contact. "she'll be able to provide some use with her heightened senses. I also have reason to believe she has advanced physical abilities. Above that of a normal human that is." "Tch. Fine then"

Willow ignored them, instead listening for anything suspicious. Her ear twitched. Something like muffled fumbling could be heard from the building. "Hey, theres-" the girl was cut off by a high pitched female scream.

"How could someone have gotten past us?!" The small boy yelled running towards the buildings door, Sebastian and Willow followed behind. The door was flung open, in an instant both the butler and his master where once again beside their cat companion. Sebastian had his hand over the boys eyes.

Willow had a bad feeling about that. A man took a step into the light of the moon, out from the building. He was coated in splatters of blood and reeked of death. As soon as he did so, Sebastian handed Ciel over to Willow. She assumed he must have seen the body, otherwise he would have protested. Instead, he obediently let her hold his back to her chest and cover his eyes again.

Sebastian and the girl silently agreed he didn't need to see the unfolding scene in front of them. The boy was shaking in her arms, so she gave him a gentle squeeze, though she doubted he was paying any attention to it.

Willow looked up in time to see the man, she now recognized as Grell, (the incapable butler that was always at Madam Reds side) transform into an almost different person, saying something about being 'an actress'.

Willow growled, which caused the butler to look her way. "Oh, if it isn't the cat. I must say, you look rather different." He commented with a matter of fact tone. "You don't say?" She replied in pure sarcasm, her voice sounding darker than normal.

"Hmp." He immediately turned his attention back to Sebastian, who looked mildly amused with this situation. That is, until Grell began to flirt with him again. In that moment, another person walked out. A woman this time, dressed fully in red, she was clean of blood.

As soon as she spoke, Ciel removed willows hand. She immediately dropped the other one, figuring he no longer needed her comfort or contact.

___________________________
Please read!
___________________________

I find that I keep accidentally switching to first person when I writing this, it's a little annoying cuz then I have to write everything over again. So, I wanted to know if anyone minds if I switch it into someone's POV once in awhile. Not just cuz of my stated reason but I feel like it'll be easier to convey the emotion and perspective I want to for this.