Welcome willow!

Hello. This is the second part now and I came up with some ideas that will take place, so if there is anything you want me to include let me know! Thx enjoy!

_________________________

Chapter: 2 welcome willow!

...

Willow was stalking around the manor, staying in the shadows for no good reason. She just thought it was fun. While walking down a hallway a relatively short boy stopped mid-step and stared at her. By this point willow did not care so she just sat down in her spot. Suddenly the boy smiled at her and said: "hello kitty! I'm Finni" his smile got wider as he reached out the pet her. Willow hesitated but let him.
"Does master know you're here?"
She purred in response ignoring his question.

At that point the man who said his name was Sebastian walked by noticing Finni crouched down rather oddly in the middle of the hall. "May I ask wha-"
He stared but then spotted willow and smiled "ah, I see you've met willow."
"Willow? Is that her name? How pretty!" Sebastian once more smiled dearly at the cat and went to continue his work.

He stepped into the kitchen witch was a few doors down from where willow was to prepare dinner.
Once the door was shut behind him he lightly sighed.
"I'm glad.... Everyone seems to be getting along with willow just fine."
Then walked over the the counter and started to wash and chop vegetables.

_____________________
LATER
------------

Willow was happy with her little journey around the manor, she had snuck into all the doors she could trying to find where this and that was.
It was still light out and she had tired her little cat-self out. Jumping onto Sebastian's bed she thought about transforming. "Surly my human form will have more energy. Perhaps I shouldn't. I don't think they would like a stray human in the house. I don't wanna get kicked out!" She me meowed in frustration. "But I can't stay a cat forever! I DO need to become human from time to time."

After thinking this over she noticed that the sun had set and that she was even more sleepy then before. Shortly after she decided to nap she heard the door creek from its slightly open position, in came Sebastian who immediately sat down on the bed after entering. Willow was happy to see him stared to purr while rubbing on his arm wanting to be pet. He gave in almost instantaneously.
Petting her made him feel better. He always loved cats and enjoyed their company.

She snuggled into his lap happy to have him close. After a few minutes Sebastian held her up to him smiling, then put her down setting her free. Willow looked up at Sebastian then decided that she would go find a comfy spot to sleep. With that she took her leave not looking back...

"Ugh! I need to turn human soon!" She was never really sure why but at one point willow always had an irresistible urge to turn human. And this was one if those points. "I swear if I don't transform is gonna be done for me." She says softly in English. She runs around the house until she comes to a door that leads outside. "Hm, better not take any chances" quickly she transforms into a moderately tall human with straight long strawberry blond hair and wearing a long dress that is a deep aqua blue.

Willow opens to door very slowly afraid someone will hear her and creeps outside. The moonlight reflects on the back garden beautifully. She never had a chance to see the garden since she was a cat in all. Willow took a step off the back porch and ran happily into the garden glad to be human again. She stopped to look at some particularly beautiful white roses. Smiling she takes in their lovely sent.

________________________

Hey! Yeah these chapters are short only because I'm trying to get a few up because really? Who wants to read a book with one chapter? And some people don't like to wait. So if you want longer ones lemme know! K? Thx for reading!!