This, will not end well.

All of a sudden the light chatter of the many people seemed to continually grow louder, and Willow felt small. She was nervous, this man looked decent, but she could tell he was anything but, the moment he saw her approaching him, a small smirk appeared and his face darkened with evil intentions...

Willow had been talking to the Viscount for sometime now, he made himself out to be anything but interesting. But that's what expected, to talk yourself up in a way that makes you seem like the ideal business partner, even if no ones looking for it. He constantly made attempts at seduction but Willow played dumb and pretended she was too innocent to understand in her haste, that just made him shoot more at her, now a lot less subtle. " My darling, you seem board." He said fake concern covering his real intentions.

"Oh! N-no, not at all, my lord." Willow said mentally scolding herself for once again steering from her directly given path. She smiled sweetly. "Come now, robin, you don't need to lie to me." Willow almost laughed, he's obviously no longer taking no for an answer. Willow tilted her head down pretending to be embarrassed that he saw through her.

He chuckled in return. " I have something more entertaining I would like to show you." Willow gave a small nod and followed the viscount into a room, looking back at Sebastian for a brief moment. He was standing behind Ciel as always, though he did glance at Willow to give her a small nod. Then the girl turned her attention back to the man leading her through the crowd and up a few stairs.

They came to a door and stopped. A was a strange smell coming from the room on the other side. It leaked from under and around the door warning Willow to stay away. The smell was starting to give her a headache and she had only been exposed to it for a mere three seconds. The viscount reached for the door handle, and the cat-girl knew that whatever was on the other side would not be good.

___________________________