Just who are you?

___________________________

Willow stepped into a bedroom, a large double bed, decorated in neutral colours, a dresser made of hardwood, and a matching desk occupied the room. Behind her Sebastian walked in and set her bag carefully beside the bed. "This is the room you will be staying in for the time being, I hope it is to your liking." Willow smiled, amused with his formality. She strode over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"It is, thank you." She smiled again. "You are aware, you don't need to be so formal." She stated looking up at him. "You are kind, my lady." He bowed in a teasing way, trying to find any small way to annoy her and break her ruse as a good person, of course, these things take time.

Willow just have a small laugh in return. Sebastian turned walking toward to doorway, once there he pivoted, once again facing Willow. "Dinner will be ready in two hours. Please relax until then." He said hastily then left, closing the door behind him.

"I still don't trust her." Ciel said while flipping through papers. "Just forgetting everything... It seems hastily made up, on the spot, like a bad improvisation actor." He muttered.

"I agree, young master." Sebastian replied, with a slight smirk. "Hahh. I suppose we would need some type of evidence if we want to make accusations." Ciel lightly threw the small stack of papers onto his desk, disarranging a few.

"Yes, that would be quite useful..." Sebastian replied. "Sebastian, I want you to find out just who Willow is. I want to know if she's who she says she is." Ciel said looking up from the messy papers meeting Sebastian's gaze.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian bowed,and once dismissed left the room."

___________________________

Again, sorry for the shortness... I wanted to make it longer, but i felt like it was a good place to end it.