Lizzy??

Hi, again! Soo ima try to make this chapter longer... Sorry that they are so short :( anyway please enjoy!
___________________________

Who is that? Willow questions while making her way to the room in a sudden peek of interest.
"ah! Elizabeth!" Ciel shouts.
A little more quickly she stops at the frame of the door deciding it would be best to observe. A nd the same age as Ciel but taller, with golden hair separated into long ringlets had captured him in a unnecessarily tight hug. Her bright green eyes where lit hugging him. Sebastian said hello and she let Ciel go to say hi back. Ciel stumbled away while the girl gave Sebastian a pink bonnet. Willow was not really listening to them just watching.

I can't really pick up much of her smell from here... Willow slowly moved up to her feet, Sebastian noticed her first, he had a bit of a worried look. He was not sure if she was allergic like Ciel or even if she liked cats, and Ciel was still recovering from Lizzys death hug. Willow carefully sniffed the bottom of Lizzy's dress catching her attention. She had a puzzled look but then one of excitement. "Oh! What a cute kitty!" She picked Willow up and cradled the cat in her arms scratching behind her ear. Willow purred happily about the girls sudden gesture.

For most of the rest of the day willow stayed clear of the girl they called 'Lizzy ' or 'Elizabeth'. She put her in a little pink dress and Bonnet, she was obviously not happy about that, and was not sure where they came from anyway. After struggling for about a half hour Willow finally escaped from the accused thing, and left it in the middle of the drawing room. From there she waited for Lizzy to leave in Sebastian's room. 'He will be awhile' Willow thought. 'I guess I can change for a bit.' Quickly her human form took over her. She was left in the same blue dress as the other times before.

With her now differently working mind she took more of the simple room in. It was darker now that she had human eyesight. It was a little hard to see but she could still make out shapes and simple detail. She sits on the edge of the bed, kicking her legs up and down out of boredom thinking about what she could possibly do. Willow looks down at her feet, slightly dirty from walking in the garden, up her legs where minor scratches and cuts. 'I wonder where I got those..' Willow questions. She gets up to look in the mirror curiosity taking over her. Her spaghetti straps revealed a few cuts and gashes around her collar bone and shoulders. "How did Finny not notice these?"She softly says while tracing the cuts gently with her fingers before jerking them away in pain. "How did I not notice them." She mutters to herself.

Her hair came to her waist, tangled and un taken care of. Willow sighed as she looked herself over once, more finding more cuts and bruises. "This isn't a very nice appearance." She whispered.
She may be in a human state but she could still hear like a cat, and smell like one. She wasn't to sure what else she could do in this state since she tends to stay as a cat.

Soft footsteps came from down the hallway, along with a slight sent she couldn't quite make out, although it was obvious who it was to her. 'Maybe I should let him see me... I can't hide it forever and I don't want to keep things from him.' As this ran through her mind, the footsteps grew closer, now at the door. The door creaks open and Willow panics, not as ready as she thought for this. He steps in sighing, at first he directs his attention the the bed because that's where Willow normally is. Sebastian catches a glimpse of willow in his peripheral vision, and quickly snaps his head in her direction. Her eyes hold fear and relief. In a split second Sebastian is behind Willow tightly holding her hands behind her back. Willow does noting to resist him knowing this may be how he would act. "Who are you and how did you get here?" Sebastian asks in a low, threatening voice. Willow thought about her answer for a second. "My name is Willow, and you carried me into the manor. " his grip tightened on her arms. "I never carried you here. I've never even seen you before." He spits out getting aggravated. "You mean you have never seen this side of me before." Willow says calmly. His grip loosens a little starting to come to a realization. Soon he drops her arms all together. Willow turns to face him a blank look on her face. His eyes wouldn't meet hers.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. He looks up at her. "Just tell me what you where talking about." Sebastian says a look of defeat on his face. " I was talking about how I have a human form. " her calm voice still intact. After a few seconds he looks her over finally noticing her state. " what happened? " he softly questioned. "I...I'm not sure. " Willow said looking down at her feet trying to come up with a better answer. When she raised her gaze a questioning look was on Sebastian's face. "May I take a look?" He finally asked her. "Uh, s-sure." He takes a step closer to inspect the wounds on her collar bone. Willow blushed a little at his actions. His gloved hands ran over the skin around the wounds looking for any more damage, trying not to hurt her. "Hmm." He turns her to see if any more where on her back. Once he was done looking her over he took a step back. "Does it hurt?" He says after a few seconds. "Um.. Well, yes. But mainly when touched." He thinks for a few seconds studying her. "Stay here. I have a few things to attend to, then I'll come back to clean and bandage your wounds."
Willow nods her head. "Very well, I shall take my leave." Sebastian turns around as he walks out the door.

___________________________

Hey! Hope you liked that :) I'm adding a little mystery now and I hope you're going to enjoy what I have in store. Anyway, thank you for reading! See ya!