Your...a cat?

By the way, i know I got Sebastian's room all wrong. I just wanted to redesign it. I felt like I added a bit of mystery to his character.
__________________________

Sebastian set willow down gently and opened a drawer pulling out a spoon. Willows lack of interest in his tea making skills she's seen too many times sent her mind wandering. She's hardly ever in the kitchen. So many new smells and sights every time. She prodded over to a brown sack the read 'flour'. On closer inspection there was a small rip in the side. No one had really touched it as of late so it was also collecting some dust. But willow was far more interested in the little tear. She stuck her nose in it curiously and tried to smell but ended up with a nose full of flour instead. The little kitten sneezed making Sebastian chuckle from the other side of the kitchen.
A quiet tender laugh, that made Willow happy whenever she heard it. although She was not quite why, it just did. 'Ok moving on'. Meowed to herself. Suddenly her 'urge' to become human overtook her once more. About time. It has been a while.

She scampered out of the kitchen, into the hallway, and outside where she was sure to be safe from prying eyes. Into the garden she continued to run. Once she found herself in the middle she transformed. Sighing she laid down. "I do wish I didn't have to hide. Well, they might except me. Guess we'll find out then. "Oh! Um who are you miss?" Crap! "..." Willow sits up to see Finni who is standing behind a fairly tall shrub starring at her with large questioning eyes. That was a lot faster then expected. Willow thought "umm...I-I'm Willow." He smiles brightly. "What a lovely name! We have a cat named willow!" He replies. Should I tell him now? Or distract him with conversation?

_____________________

I kinda wanted you guys to pick...but chances are ppl are not gonna bother to comment so moving on!
Oh! If you would have commented, tell me if you like that idea. Sort of an interactive thing to it.
_________________________

"Uh...I-I know..." Willow shyly states.
"How could you know that?" Finni steps out from behind the shrub and walks closer to you. "Y- you see...i-I'm...uh....." She stutters not really sure how to put it. "I'm kinda...her." She spits out aware if her vagueness. "Her? As in the cat?" "Y-yes. You could say that." Willow looks down at her knees. "But, your a human. Not a cat." Finni sits down busied her, not too close though. Willow transforms into her cat self and meows up at the obviously shocked Finni.

________________________

Ok! Now it's done. I left a bit of a cliff hanger, just a bit. :) thank you for reading hope you enjoyed have a goodnight!